HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Ah the old delayed at customs email. Lol. They knew exactly what they are doing.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I changed the neck and belt of my DX02 by the DX12. The result is brilliant, now it's more faithful to the film
121019013330801608.jpg

Good idea, That dx 02 head looks more natural on that dx 12 neck, I might do this also, since I am getting both dx 02 and dx 12 soon.

So you're gonna buy a second neck?

A response to my email.

Dear Mark,

Thank you for contacting our Customer Service Department.

I apologize for any inconvenience! Normally, your payment is charged and your order is shipped within 72 hours. However, due to poor weather conditions, our shipment arrived later than expected. This shipment may take another 1-2 business days to reach our warehouse. However, your order will be sent immediately as soon as we receive our shipment. You will receive an email with your tracking information once your order is on its way.

As always, please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

==================

and the customs email...so which is true?

Probably both are true. Delayed by weather, now held up in customs.

A response to my email.

Dear Mark,

Thank you for contacting our Customer Service Department.

I apologize for any inconvenience! Normally, your payment is charged and your order is shipped within 72 hours. However, due to poor weather conditions, our shipment arrived later than expected. This shipment may take another 1-2 business days to reach our warehouse. However, your order will be sent immediately as soon as we receive our shipment. You will receive an email with your tracking information once your order is on its way.

As always, please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

==================

and the customs email...so which is true?

mouthpiece looks so good! much better than any of the hot toys' ones.

I mean the neck is DX12 compatible with DX02 body and the belt (DX12) which is too large for the DX02

Collection on next Tues :yess:

Looks fantastic. One little nit I would suggest is can you get it to sit a touch deeper?

I changed the neck and belt of my DX02 by the DX12. The result is brilliant, now it's more faithful to the film
121019013330801608.jpg

Looks great! I would do that if i weren't doing this with DX02.

6215935063_207b7a8431_b.jpg

GD aren't Agen's photos lovely.:monkey2

I'll tell you who's not quick. BBTS. I emailed them 3 days ago and they responded yesterday and they didn't even answer all my questions so I had to email them again and I'm waiting for a response. It's ridiculous that they don't have a phone line, and even more ridiculous that they take so long to get back to you. It's not like their reps are on the phones lol seriously thinking about cancelling some with them and taking my orders to sideshow or somewhere that has better customer service.

Yes BBTS is for the patient collector. Those of us who like to kick back and see in hand photos first, in case we wish to cancel without penalty. I have had nothing but positive experience with BBTS customer service. I had a slight issue with DX09 PERS cover, was just looking to swap, wrote them email, and they sent me a complete new head free of charge within a week. No questions asked.

Another great thing about BBTS is you save a few bucks compared to SS and they pack the item very well. So don't give up on them just yet.:peace

Looks fantastic. One little nit I would suggest is can you get it to sit a touch deeper?

thanks man, much appreciated.
the casting process was a nightmare, i just got a rough shape and area of the bale sculpt in resin and had to dremel them down to the exact size to fit the mouth.

the piece i made now isn't perfect,(there's a small gap on the side) and i'd even thought of going back and remake one, but then i notice that all 3 pieces from hot toys are actually different in fitting(some shows the mask rim some don't) so i just let it be.

Back