HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Of course they didn't many orders for it. It's Hawkeye.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

8099670185_93b543c40a_o.jpg

HTC Zombie's pic of Medi head with the DX12 neck.

292809_1870621053077133_1461823365_n.jpg

Man. HT head's profile is ridiculously off. THIS is how it should look

so 5 days charged, still no ship notice, what gives SSC?

Maybe they didn't receive many orders for it... not much buzz surrounding that figure from what I see.

See how easy it is to go off topic? It's no big deal, man. Especially in the threads where we are in between proto and production (DX11), the conversation is bound to drift more. The mods will step in if it gets out of hand, so no need to fuss over it.

Here's a bro hug from me to you: :1-1:

HTC Zombie's pic of Medi head with the DX12 neck.

292809_1870621053077133_1461823365_n.jpg

Man. HT head's profile is ridiculously off. THIS is how it should look

yup :lol i just hope there still time to save QS001 ,,also bobble headed just like the DX Indy :slap

Bobble headed? The head sizes are fine... for Indy too.

If you meant that gap near the chin/jaw, you just have to pose his head down. Otherwise the only way for HT have avoided it is for the head/neck to be one sculpt... which would mean certain poses with the head are impossible (Bat-pod).

Eyes and mouth is the most significant. Sculpt has a rounder shape too.

It's the god damn narrow brows that make him have the surprised/crazy look.

yup :lol i just hope there still time to save QS001 ,,also bobble headed just like the DX Indy :slap

bobble headed???

I thought my jokes where bad

I own DX Indy not sure what you mean there... If HT has a big headed figure its the older Preds... I still own the P1 and P2 hasnt stopped me form enjoying them ether...

:lecture:slap:gah:

Bobble headed? The head sizes are fine... for Indy too.

If you meant that gap near the chin/jaw, you just have to pose his head down. Otherwise the only way for HT have avoided it is for the head/neck to be one sculpt... which would mean certain poses with the head are impossible (Bat-pod).

pity the neck is just one solid piece, an the neck armour holds it rigid no movement there. yup the gappy neck is for posing with the Batpod :lol

Has anyone here ordered from Comics Infinity before?

I just confirmed with CSC that they should be receiving a shipment within 2 weeks and that I am in the first 10 to receive mine from them. Time will be moving a little slower from now till it's delivered. This is my first TDK/TDKR suited Batman.

See how easy it is to go off topic? It's no big deal, man. Especially in the threads where we are in between proto and production (DX11), the conversation is bound to drift more. The mods will step in if it gets out of hand, so no need to fuss over it.

Here's a bro hug from me to you: :1-1:

I didn't bring up the issue bud... I simply responded.

But no hard feelings... we're cool:hi5:

I was the first person to order from CSC so I must be numba 1.

The status on the SSC site change right after I placed my order through them for this (after cancelling at BBTS) that they are checking their inventory. Looks like maybe you guys who are on the first shipment will be getting them soon! :clap

Eyes and mouth is the most significant. Sculpt has a rounder shape too.

It's the god damn narrow brows that make him have the surprised/crazy look.

Pretty much - and the rounder profile around the back is key

I changed the neck and belt of my DX02 by the DX12. The result is brilliant, now it's more faithful to the film
121019013330801608.jpg

Looks spectacular. I'll definitely be finding a way to use both belts. And it's a mystery to me why HT didn't make the neck like that in the first place on the DX02. :dunno

Back