HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I can't believe this is coming out so soon, I thought December by the earliest. Had to preorder it now on SS and it's on backorder.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Hahaha! Looks like he forgot to take the lens cap off or something was blocking the camera and didn't noticed it.

Doesn't mean he had to post it to Youtube.....:dunno

Hopefully the 2 piece boots will solve all the ankle breaking issues.

But is anyone gonna swap it over with the 1 piece boots?

And whats wrong with the gauntlets?

Last edited:

Some of you desperately need a friggin life.

You just made me love you just a little bit more.

I do that some time.

I just want you to know that I care for you, so please, don't kill yourself over Batman or Luke... I know they're two of the worst toys ever made, but life does go on. Thank you for your time.

:1-1: :grouphug

I see the tide is slowly turning...

After careful consideration, I've decided to sell my DX02 and use the profit to basically do a swap for the DX12. No I still think the cowl/headsculpt is horrendous to be honest but the armor/body has been gnawing away at me. I did mention I fear the rubber eventually peeling/creasing off but I never pose my figures to begin with other than the standard neutral pose.

I could always mod the DX02's cowl to be more screen accurate but I'm a strict believer in not modding something you paid over $250 for. It should be good enough out of the box. Its in these aspects that I think both the DX02 and DX12 dropped the ball a bit. I wish I could keep the mouth sculpts on the DX02 but I expect them to be a valuable commodity soon enough if the face plates can be used on the DX12.

For the bloodshot look in the DX12's, I guess I could do a simple paint job to cover over the red lining which I abhor so much. More of a cosmetic tuneup than a mod I think. In the end, looks like this is what I'm going to go with. Gonna have to sell the DX02 on Ebay to maximize profit so I can pick this up

In hand, the eyes will not look blood shot. All PERS have the little red lines. They aren't a distraction in the least.

A simple paint job to cover up the main reason I hate the DX12's eyes isn't really a mod IMO. More like a necessity for me

Trying to get paint to stick to glass eyes sounds like one of the most radical mods I've ever heard of.

I welcome all the criticisms 'cause they make me realize how much still
want this figure despite knowledge of all the "flaws."

Still havent seen my most anticipated picture: DX12 on the Bat-pod :panic::panic: :yess:

I am not taking the criticisms seriously because it's a great figure, Bale headscult looks fantastic! I am beginning to think that the haters are just trying to convince enough people to cancel so that they don't have to wait 3 extra weeks for theirs, seeing the contreversy's heated up after the shipping notices started to come. There's even a few photos I'm sure are shopped to make him look weird, wrong dimensions, bigger mouth. The only real difference that I can tell is that his EMP gun is missing a few lights compared to the prototype.
My advise, don't cancel, you'll regret it when the in hand pics start coming in!

I am not taking the criticisms seriously because it's a great figure, Bale headscult looks fantastic! I am beginning to think that the haters are just trying to convince enough people to cancel so that they don't have to wait 3 extra weeks for theirs, seeing the contreversy's heated up after the shipping notices started to come. There's even a few photos I'm sure are shopped to make him look weird, wrong dimensions, bigger mouth. The only real difference that I can tell is that his EMP gun is missing a few lights compared to the prototype.
My advise, don't cancel, you'll regret it when the in hand pics start coming in!

OMG posted photos that didn't make the figure look anymore impressive mind you. I think you're over-thinking everything. You honestly think people are banning together to talk smack on a figure so they can bump their shipment up a few weeks?

I've seen people cancel their pre-orders. Some have even gone with the 1/4 scale enterbay dark knight figure instead. Can't blame them there. I own that figure. It reeks of awesomeness.

But I don't think the eyes are really going to change from the images we get to how it looks in hand. Images just do a better job of making a flaw larger and more noticeable. In our detolfs however, it might not look AS bad..

A picture has been posted with all of the lights working.

In hand, the eyes will not look blood shot. All PERS have the little red lines. They aren't a distraction in the least.

Trying to get paint to stick to glass eyes sounds like one of the most radical mods I've ever heard of.

Well it's a distraction for me. Every picture I've seen, the red lines are prominent. I have the DX02 and it does not have this problem.

Also I'm going to paint the lining in the space between the cowl and the eyes. Not the eyes themselves. I don't think this is any radical modding in the least

I welcome all the criticisms 'cause they make me realize how much still
want this figure despite knowledge of all the "flaws."

Still havent seen my most anticipated picture: DX12 on the Bat-pod :panic::panic: :yess:

620864_427621063966556_1204538645_o.jpg

327312_427621103966552_456555725_o.jpg

A picture has been posted with all of the lights working.

Yea think its a bit of luck of the draw. So far only 1 pic (that I've seen at least) has all the lights working. The rest nope :(

Not loving the eyes and mouthpiece but everything else is awesome.

Glad i got a medi head to custom to make the perfect dk batman. If you guys hate the dx12 head so much, use the bale HS.
I think it's really the best BW HS to date, and im so glad i can bash a BW now.

This thread needs an enema

and a tumbler and batpod and a kitty cat woman .......pics please with bike and tumbler if have thank's...

Has anyone noticed that in this photo it looks as if Batman is playing a guitar?

FB63B516-878D-4E84-B90A-B3CB07998146-3818-0000030D12D743C7.jpg

Here's a quick photoshop I put together.

96B42472-D5F4-49CA-BC48-F29C3A880E67-3818-0000030C21F74244.jpg

Still great pictures though OMG.

Has anyone noticed that in this photo it looks as if Batman is playing a guitar?

FB63B516-878D-4E84-B90A-B3CB07998146-3818-0000030D12D743C7.jpg

Here's a quick photoshop I put together.

96B42472-D5F4-49CA-BC48-F29C3A880E67-3818-0000030C21F74244.jpg

Still great pictures though OMG.

HELLO CLEVELAND are you ready to rock with the BAT!!!!!!:rock2:rock:rock:rock awesome phtoshopping irok84 :clap:clap:clap

Back