HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Now I know what void would look like dressed as Batman in his band.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

OMG posted photos that didn't make the figure look anymore impressive mind you. I think you're over-thinking everything. You honestly think people are banning together to talk smack on a figure so they can bump their shipment up a few weeks?

I've seen people cancel their pre-orders. Some have even gone with the 1/4 scale enterbay dark knight figure instead. Can't blame them there. I own that figure. It reeks of awesomeness.

But I don't think the eyes are really going to change from the images we get to how it looks in hand. Images just do a better job of making a flaw larger and more noticeable. In our detolfs however, it might not look AS bad..

I would not put it past most. Remember, Obsessive kind of goes with Compulsive!:monkey1

I just find it funny that all of these people find problems and complain about them on here...and they are still going to get the figure.:lol gotta love the people who write without thinking.

can't wait to hold this baby in my hands.

This is going to be my first HT Batman figure and it's going to look awesome next to my DX 01, my favorite Joker figure ever :monkey1

Alright, dammit. Ill admit it. I was wrong. OMG's photos totally shut me up. The figure looks great. You can all make fun of me now. :slap

Also, whoever poses those figures for the OMG photos is a really good futzer. You notice that they pose the head to flatter the PERS.

Alright, dammit. Ill admit it. I was wrong. OMG's photos totally shut me up. The figure looks great. You can all make fun of me now. :slap

Also, whoever poses those figures for the OMG photos is a really good futzer. You notice that they pose the head to flatter the PERS.

He poses his own figure. OMG is just one man. :panic::panic::panic:

:wave

Anyone know if the gauntlets are removable? They seem to constantly be at the wrong angle.

Thanks Highlander1. Bored at work, doing a double to help pay for this figure.

Toyworld desk guy,

20081104_f0ff72dfba211b4c3d26csizRlKGgFzM.jpg

Shirtless Birthday Man,

https://youtu.be/9pw2kE2zAts?t=50s
That's not DX11 is it?

This figure won't get any better than OMG picture. The figure looks better on that pictures.. it makes the flaws less noticeable... Still even with those great shots.. overall the head always looks a bit small and the neck a bit long..

A_zpse6d79bee.jpg

lol - considering your dedication to Hot Toys based on your sig, I can't believe you even asked such a pointless question.

still hungover from last night, will take a better look after some coffee

I just cancelled the DX12. Lost the NRD, ... Still might get this figure some day and pose it like this (looks awesome like this):

BatmanHD90_zps7be59045.jpg

At the moment see you later suckers.. take the rope, I'm out of this pit called DX12.. :wave

bwaynerope.jpg

That's not DX11 is it?

Uh..... does "Hell No" answer your question? That's a Bank Robber Joker head on the 1st released Joker.

I just cancelled the DX12. Lost the NRD, ... Still might get this figure some day and pose it like this (looks awesome like this):

BatmanHD90_zps7be59045.jpg

At the moment see you later suckers.. take the rope, I'm out of this pit called DX12.. :wave

bwaynerope.jpg

I don't get it - why cancel and lose the NRD but buy it again at a later date :huh

I just got word last night from my HK seller that he'll have the figure in a couple of days. Which means I'll probably get it in a week and a half, at the most.

Im a newbie to this forum, but it seems you guys just have to critique every little thing...seems one person critiques one thing and then another agrees, then two more....jeez...i think its amazing and cant wait......and why hell is cowl shape important if most of you will display and everyone will know its batman..no one will say, that batman doesnt haveaccuratecowl

:goodpost::exactly:

It's the best reply!!!! I totally agree with you mate.

Yippeekayay!!!!

Got my tracking number from my HK seller ten minutes ago!

Can't wait till it's there! :D

Rub it in.......:gah:

This looks like crap. You must not know anything about 1/6th scale figures. New to the hobby?

Everyone has their own opinions, if he likes it, let him! You people don't have to be such jerks about it, belittling people just because they don't agree with your opinions.

Back