HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

The face sculpts were so bad it killed Kidulttoyshop's camera.

A FIRST IN COLLECTING HISTORY!

:horror But the Face Sculpts are AMAZING!!! :lecture

:lol

Only joking, I'm only joking sideshow, calm down. :lol

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

His name is shirtless birthday man.

Whatever happened to the Toyworld desk guy?

After careful consideration, I've decided to sell my DX02 and use the profit to basically do a swap for the DX12. No I still think the cowl/headsculpt is horrendous to be honest but the armor/body has been gnawing away at me. I did mention I fear the rubber eventually peeling/creasing off but I never pose my figures to begin with other than the standard neutral pose.

I could always mod the DX02's cowl to be more screen accurate but I'm a strict believer in not modding something you paid over $250 for. It should be good enough out of the box. Its in these aspects that I think both the DX02 and DX12 dropped the ball a bit. I wish I could keep the mouth sculpts on the DX02 but I expect them to be a valuable commodity soon enough if the face plates can be used on the DX12.

For the bloodshot look in the DX12's, I guess I could do a simple paint job to cover over the red lining which I abhor so much. More of a cosmetic tuneup than a mod I think. In the end, looks like this is what I'm going to go with. Gonna have to sell the DX02 on Ebay to maximize profit so I can pick this up

Who are these people? Is that really their known youtube names?

Toyworld desk guy,

20081104_f0ff72dfba211b4c3d26csizRlKGgFzM.jpg

Shirtless Birthday Man,

https://youtu.be/9pw2kE2zAts?t=50s

After careful consideration, I've decided to sell my DX02 .....

I could always mod the DX02's cowl to be more screen accurate but I'm a strict believer in not modding something you paid over $250 for.

For the bloodshot look in the DX12's, I guess I could do a simple paint job to cover over the red lining ...

Perhaps more careful consideration is needed.

As soon as I saw that this figure had hit all I could think of was . . .

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEGc5EmOXxc[/ame]

What did he say?

Overall, I like this figure. I don't love it; I love certain aspects of it, but I like it. Suffice it to say, it'll be a nice placeholder until the definitive TDKR Batman DX 2.0 that they'll put out right before the Batman reboot hits in 2015.

I like the new Bale sculpt but he does look fatter in the face..do not recall Bale looking heavier in DKR .... plus his hair was longer. HT certainly missed the greying temples which I will remedy with some light grey paint and a very very fine brush..

Oh, I thought he said "Let's have a nice weekend".

Back