HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I just find it funny that all of these people find problems and complain about them on here...and they are still going to get the figure.:lol gotta love the people who write without thinking.

can't wait to hold this baby in my hands.

That is the way of this board, my friend. All *****ing and complaining about the most tiny detail but they still had pre-ordered multiples, sight unseen. Never satisfied with the product...but...ordered anyways. Then they recieve them...throw in a ":yess: I got it!!!!"...love it....then sell it to fund the next thing to ***** about.

Just ignore it...try to wade through the **** and find some useful info...its out there...somewhere....

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

This looks like crap. You must not know anything about 1/6th scale figures. New to the hobby?

OK then don't buy it...it is so simple!:lecture For me is an awesome figure and i am not new hobby...:wink1:

OK then don't buy it...it is so simple!:lecture For me is an awesome figure and i am not new hobby...:wink1:

Just ignore him mate, too many people on here think it's acceptable to talk to people like **** just because their opinions differ, I'd like to see them be so brave face to face.

Last edited:
Ignore him, too many people on here think it's acceptable to talk to people like **** just because their opinions differ, I'd like to see them be so brave face to face.

Exactly. Flosi seems like he's overcompensating for something.

Finally! Got some people in here to suppress all that crap people are talking!

:goodpost::exactly:

It's the best reply!!!! I totally agree with you mate.

Agreed. If Hot toys found a way to shrink Christian Bale down to 12" and ship him, people on this board would still complain that its not good enough. Some people are never satisfied like the comic guy in simpsons. A great movie sucks, a great game sucks etc.
I look at it like this. These figure are hand made pieces of art which in most cases are near perfect. Art is never perfect and is the artist's representation of what he or she sees. Could you imagine going to an art show and telling a sculpture that his masterpiece isn't good enough. Complaints should be focused on quality control where they belong, not that a freckle on Christian Bale's face should be on the left cheek and not the right.

Fyi guys if you have an instagram check out #hottoys. Some guy has posted a few pics.

......and why hell is cowl shape important if most of you will display and everyone will know its batman..no one will say, that batman doesnt have an accurate cowl

:lol most people who feel the cowl is unsatisfactory - and this is just a hunch - couldn't give two craps about what anyone else but them sees when the figure is on the shelf. It obviously matters to them, otherwise they wouldn't be complaining about it.

The cowl shape is important because for a $260 figure that's supposed to be an upgrade to a figure that came out three years ago, it's just plain bad. There's no excuse for them not to have nailed it on their third try. The PERS system was perfectly fine on the '89 Batman stuff, and they completely regressed with this one.

Now I know what void would look like dressed as Batman in his band.

:lol most people who feel the cowl is unsatisfactory - and this is just a hunch - couldn't give two craps about what anyone else but them sees when the figure is on the shelf. It obviously matters to them, otherwise they wouldn't be complaining about it.

:lol :lecture Makes me think some people here get these figures to 'impress' others :rotfl

If Hot toys found a way to shrink Christian Bale down to 12" and ship him, people on this board would still complain that its not good enough. Art is never perfect and is the artist's representation of what he or she sees.

:exactly: The whole meaning of collecting figures in few words...

...way to explain away the inaccurate cowl davej :lol

Personally the cowl doesn't bother me and I like the figure. But I can see why some are disappointed. They have higher expectations than me, but that doesn't mean that there is no point where they'd be satisfied.

This thread, there are no words. :thud:

I love this figure :yess: I think this and the batpod may very well be my favourite display!

Hope I get him from OSB before Christmas, say a prayer for the plattman!

Agreed. If Hot toys found a way to shrink Christian Bale down to 12" and ship him, people on this board would still complain that its not good enough. Some people are never satisfied like the comic guy in simpsons. A great movie sucks, a great game sucks etc.
I look at it like this. These figure are hand made pieces of art which in most cases are near perfect. Art is never perfect and is the artist's representation of what he or she sees. Could you imagine going to an art show and telling a sculpture that his masterpiece isn't good enough. Complaints should be focused on quality control where they belong, not that a freckle on Christian Bale's face should be on the left cheek and not the right.

Well said

These are made by people and nothing can be replicated perfectly..I call them interpretations of the real character, not duplications

Completely friggin' missed all the pics of this guy just because of this thread being mental. Gone are the days of enjoying new pics appearing.

If anyone is unhappy with their purchase and is recieving this in the next couple weeks, I'll buy it off them, at cost, plus shipping. :wave

Completely friggin' missed all the pics of this guy just because of this thread being mental. Gone are the days of enjoying new pics appearing.

Yea, I wish there was a way to filter msgs to view only ones with images.

Back