HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Wow. Hes selling out!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Not the best pic, but from this angle, really dig the open mouth. love the shape of the cowl as well.

523827_397754360297553_1133517641_n.jpg

This is one of the pics I like. Looks good there to me.

Is he green?

Nope. :)

I like everything I see about this figure, except for the open mouth plate which is no big deal since I did not plan on using it.
The B.W. head sculpt is the best one in any scale so far.
The pictures that came out yesterday (particularly OMG's) sold it for me, I just preordered it.

I guess what it comes down to is whether you can be happy with something that looks good from some angles and not from others. I'm not all that offput by the mouthpieces or the eyes, but add in that Milk Dud lookin' head? I'm gonna sit this one out in the hopes that something better comes along later. :(

Holy sh** this turned out awful. :lol

Im a newbie to this forum, but it seems you guys just have to critique every little thing...seems one person critiques one thing and then another agrees, then two more....jeez...i think its amazing and cant wait......and why hell is cowl shape important if most of you will display and everyone will know its batman..no one will say, that batman doesnt have an accurate cowl

Are all of you ****ting me... LOL... You would rather stick with will not all of us have a leaking Bats but some of us do... To a new Bats that is leak free as of today that can be posed a number of different ways... He looks cool too at least to me... IMO... He and the new Joker will both find there way into my collection and they will only make it look better then before!!!

I am rather impressed with his range of movement. Keaton Batman is such a pain in the ass to pose...

No crap...

I'm usually a pretty good sheep, but this figure looks great to me. I'm not seeing hardly any of the complaints some of you have. OMG's photos make this look fantastic, and I'm stoked to get it.

I'm starting to think some of you are bat $#!+ crazy.

I'm usually a pretty good sheep, but this figure looks great to me. I'm not seeing hardly any of the complaints some of you have. OMG's photos make this look fantastic, and I'm stoked to get it.

Agreed. :goodpost::exactly:

523697_427625477299448_2023065454_n.jpg

Lol, wtf is this supposed to be? Yikes.

Not some of you....

Just Rorywan, Riddick, DiFabio and few others.

Im a newbie to this forum, but it seems you guys just have to critique every little thing...seems one person critiques one thing and then another agrees, then two more....jeez...i think its amazing and cant wait......and why hell is cowl shape important if most of you will display and everyone will know its batman..no one will say, that batman doesnt have an accurate cowl

Yeah, that's gone beyond reason now...
I can understand their frustration to some extent, but there are other companies that produce 1/6 scale Batman figures, they could just skip this...

Comparisons to the DX-02 are just... strange. That thing looks like a test-run compared to this. Just like the DX-whateverfuturerelease will make the DX-12 look like a test run. Show the comparison shots outside the forum and most people will think so. They keep getting better and better, and more expensive.

Yes it's expensive.
Yes it's not perfect.
But holy crap Batman, hundreds of pages of loathing on something you wont buy? I don't get this trend, same thing happens with video games, why waste all that time and effort complaining about something you won't buy? It obviously doesn't change the production quality. Just say it once and move on to the thing you want to buy.

Are all of you ****ting me... LOL... You would rather stick with will not all of us have a leaking Bats but some of us do... To a new Bats that is leak free as of today that can be posed a number of different ways... He looks cool too at least to me... IMO... He and the new Joker will both find there way into my collection and they will only make it look better then before!!!

Wait till it leaks...:monkey2

I want it..............so there!

The head looks like complete ****. It's actually more funny looking than the DX02 and I did not think that was possible. Again, the ****ing eyes are huge and the paint on the mouths look kinda shiny. Costume looks great. Looks fun to pose. I think Im going to go to the driving range with the head sculpt. :lol

Back