HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Looks good to me, especially after taking a look at toy-people's pics. Only thing I'll do is make a new cape.

I usually hate DX bases too but I'm digging this one. Having a couple levels to pose him on will be cool.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Looks good to me, especially after taking a look at toy-people's pics. Only thing I'll do is make a new cape.

I usually hate DX bases too but I'm digging this one. Having a couple levels to pose him on will be cool.

It just sucks for the price if you cant be totally happy with your buy. I actually really liked the last stand with the diamond steel plate.

I wonder if the old DX02 mouth pieces will fit? Will someone confirm?

Enterbay is looking better and better now

Everything looks good just the mouth piece really bothering me
After all glad i po this guy...

It just sucks for the price if you cant be totally happy with your buy. I actually really liked the last stand with the diamond steel plate.

Yeah, that's for sure. I can definitely understand passing on it because the price versus quality doesn't meet expectations. Looking at it just from the stand point of a 1:6 collectible I think it's pretty cool though.

Enterbay is looking better and better now

Anterhbey never did TDK costume figure so you're sain' some weird pointless thing :dunno

Yah I'd like to see EB bust out a TDK suit. But so far you can't even compare it cuz EB has only done 1/4 scale for OC suit.

Just got the alter ego newsletterer.......then mention the dark knight dx split shipmebt...i have two on preorder and a batpod.....all arriving ..all arriving same around same time.......

Yeah, that's for sure. I can definitely understand passing on it because the price versus quality doesn't meet expectations. Looking at it just from the stand point of a 1:6 collectible I think it's pretty cool though.

Well I think in-hand the figure will be pretty awesome. The huge blown up pictures can make every little thing stand out, so some people might not like every aspect, like the eyes. If I was a die-hard Batman fan I'd not even think about it, but geez $250 is just short of Hulk price.

I think it is a great looking figure too. Dispite whether or not anyone thinks it has imperfections, or even outright thinks it sucks. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If someone hates it, thats ok. How one person sees things out of their own eyes doesn't have to be what you see. And usually is different than what others see. Especially since everyones opinion of this, love or hate, are based on pictures. Its not even in hand. And, those pictures could NOT be the final product.

If you like it, get it. I am.

I think it looks great as well...but then again, I'm happy with my HT Indy too...I guess I'm easier to please then most people on here. I've been collecting 1/6 figures for 10 years now, and I can't believe how good the headsculpts have gotten. Some people will never be satisfied and always have something they feel they have to nitpick about...it somehow makes them feel good...On the flipside, HT does better on some sculpts and not as good on others. That's a fact. Should we give HT feedback when their efforts are not up to par? Certainly. Just as with any business that charges for a service or product, the consumer has a right to hold that business accountable for the quality of goods/services they produce. (Steps down from the soapbox)

I was really excited for this, and loved the promo. The final product though is looking a bit lackluster. The Bale sculpt is still awesome but in the cowl and all the mouth pieces -- looks very soft.

Still super hyped for figure and welcome all the critics complaints thats what makes these figures get better and better each time to strive for perfection...

Well I think in-hand the figure will be pretty awesome. The huge blown up pictures can make every little thing stand out, so some people might not like every aspect, like the eyes. If I was a die-hard Batman fan I'd not even think about it, but geez $250 is just short of Hulk price.

Yep, just like most of HT's figs. In hand they'll look a whole lot better.

For me there's only one HT figure that hasn't shipped out yet that I feel isn't overpriced. Everything else from here on out I think I'm gonna consider wallet molestation.

I'm really excited for this release. I will probably hold on to my DX02 as well. Now, the question is...do I stay patient and wait for it to be readily available...or spend extra to get it NNNOOOWWW. I'll probably wait as eBay prices are blowing on this thing.

no Flosi waaaaaaaaait....

Damn. Saw pics in the other thread and considered cancellation, now. . .opinion reversed.

:)

Yep, just like most of HT's figs. In hand they'll look a whole lot better.

For me there's only one HT figure that hasn't shipped out yet that I feel isn't overpriced. Everything else from here on out I think I'm gonna consider wallet molestation.
:exactly::lecture

I'm really excited for this release. I will probably hold on to my DX02 as well. Now, the question is...do I stay patient and wait for it to be readily available...or spend extra to get it NNNOOOWWW. I'll probably wait as eBay prices are blowing on this thing.

Wait it out. No sense in paying the price of two figures for only one right? You've waited all this time. Why not a couple months more at worst?

Medix still wins.

inaccurate carbon fiber, legs, chest plate, shoulder pads (i know DX12 has them shoulder pads too)... and some poseablility. only thing a medix has over this is the the cowl (to some). DX12 overall is more accurate. better is a different story since that's personal opinion

More pictures in natural light. I think it looks fantastic!!! I don't see any soft issue with the BW sculpt

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.397689936970662.92040.145970452142613&type=3

thanks for the link!:hi5:

Back