HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

fat leg issue you're talking about is the camera lens used!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

I think the angle of the shot (upward) may have something to do with the appearance.

His hips look like he's been off the job for more than just 8 years. WTF?!?

Well I really wanted to do my Captain America Hitler joke, but I thought it was best not to.

You were probably right on that one. I speak for myself when I say your joke about joking about Hilter is not even close to my joke about a toy's hips. I offended no one but the Batman. I'll be dealt with appropriately.

Lighten up.:1-1:

what time does preview night start?

6 PM Pacific time(US), which is 9 PM Eastern time(US).

You were probably right on that one. I speak for myself when I say your joke about joking about Hilter is not even close to my joke about a toy's hips. I offended no one but the Batman. I'll be dealt with appropriately.

Lighten up.:1-1:

Batman has feelings too you know?

3328d8n.jpg

Looks amazing in that video :rock

Back