HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

This fig need to fix.

487692_340105616063978_1261740931_n.jpg

credit to photographer

Actually the face looks better here than the teaser pics.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

I have no idea of what you're talking about :dunno :dunno :dunno
He's talking about the Enterbay action figure of Batman. We've seen his left heel, part of his belt, right nostril, and his lower back, and let me tell you, it ain't nothing to sneeze at.

From that pic, I dont like the side plates down the torso theyre bulky and make the figure look fat. His thighs look a little chunky too , hope they sort that out before release.

From that pic, I dont like the side plates down the torso theyre bulky and make the figure look fat. His thighs look a little chunky too , hope they sort that out before release.

Man you right!!! dang now thats all I notice. The thigh is way too chuncky and he seems to have pot belly.

His proportions look good to me tho...I think the bulk of the all-round figure is better than the DX02.

He's talking about the Enterbay action figure of Batman. We've seen his left heel, part of his belt, right nostril, and his lower back, and let me tell you, it ain't nothing to sneeze at.

:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:

Yea, what a POS figure. FIX IT HT.

I did my best at editing to illustrate what I've been saying about the ribs/abs.

I just used photobucket, so nothing fancy. And to be clear, I am shortening both the abs and the ribs a little:

Before

Ribs.png

Actual

realribs.png

After

Ribsedit.jpg

Before

Ribs2.jpg

After

Ribs2-2.jpg

Before

Ribs3.jpg

After

Ribs3-1.jpg

Before

Ribs5.jpg

After

Ribs5-1-1.jpg

Again, actual suit:

Realabs.jpg

realribs.png

[ame]https://youtu.be/ZZui7p34Enk[/ame]

Everything looks good to me, amazing figure.

im sure they are fine if they're boxed. im in moving limbo at the moment too so i only have my dx02 on display right now... :(

I feel your pain, the only one I have displayed out of 15 + HT I own is my BR Joker. The rest look like a huge cube shaped science experiment under blankets in a corner in the basement. :rotfl

Batman legs really bother me it look fat.

319393_10150970607092825_695302352_n.jpg

Toy Hunters

Last edited:

He's been hittin the ThighMaster®

Because they used Advanced body.

FIG-DOL-2124.jpg

Question do any of these back drops come with the figures if not its such a tease because they should

This keeps looking better and better. I was a little worried after looking at the official pic, but now I'm really excited. Pretty sad that some guy with a camera phone can make this look better than the official photographer.

Question do any of these back drops come with the figures if not its such a tease because they should

The new DX11 Joker 2.0 comes with a backdrop, unfortuntely this does not.

Back