Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this pose. It's the little touches that really sell it - like his foot being slightly lifted off the floor.

Thanks, man. Glad you like it. :)

:gah: I'm so jealous of those with the MJ/Rahmier combo Joker. Too bad I can't afford it.

Hi guys, before I have to start putting out the flames on my back for showing a picture with my custom joker, I just thought id share this led battery operated lamp as an alternative to the lamp that comes out the box.Might not be everyone's cup of tea and I know its not quite accurate but once painted , I think it will look great. Sorry if its a repost.

Man if I ever get a DX11, that's a consideration for something I'd love to do. I personally love that idea, and yours is done well.

Hi guys, before I have to start putting out the flames on my back for showing a picture with my custom joker, I just thought id share this led battery operated lamp as an alternative to the lamp that comes out the box.Might not be everyone's cup of tea and I know its not quite accurate but once painted , I think it will look great. Sorry if its a repost.

A while back I actually bought an extra lamp and disassembled it with hopes of retro-fitting a working light....
alas, no progress there yet.

Do you have any more info or links on this lamp?

Yea its a great little addition and really looks great switched on with the lights low. I think I paid around £5 delivered which is a no brainer really.

23idsu8.jpg

Did you purchase that lamp or make it yourself?

Or you can get the EXSstudios table and chairs set. It has the led light that functions
Sent from The MaSSaCrE ArTiStRy AsyLuM using Tapatalk

Back