Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. When did Two-Face find out he had a twin with the same sense of style and his whole face?
2. THE VILLAINS KNOW BRUCE WAYNE IS BATMAN! HE'S DOOMED!!!!!!

Can anyone tell me if they ever bought from this seller and if this set is a good set for my second body I will be using. Thanks
https://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=121445516271

For a second body it's a good set, the coat is a little large but has room for a grenade rig. Some folks seem to think this is a DX1 set but I don't know about that. The quality overall is excellent but it's not quite Kato quality in terms of the cut of the clothes. The shirt buttons are a touch fragile, but this shouldn't matter if you have it under the waistcoat (vest). The seller is very trustworthy, don't worry about ordering from him.

That set is really nice. Bit more fragile and paper-like than the DX11 set. The shoes are tough to pop onto ball joints though. Super tough.

Ok thanks for all the info. Might have to glue the shoes onto the ball joints but looking forward to having another joker. Thanks

Ok thanks for all the info. Might have to glue the shoes onto the ball joints but looking forward to having another joker. Thanks

I forgot about the shoes - they are super-tough to put on but can be done, just put the ball joints in boiling water then try to push them in. The heat will soften the shoe plastic enough that you will be able to force the ball joints into them and they will click into place. You don't need to glue them on.

Im sure I brought the same set. The shoes are tight but just get the hair dryer on them and they should pop on fine. Its a decent set for the money. Coat is a little big but weather it up and it will look fine.

' How do you explain all this Mr Joker '

DSCF3086_zps44d7830b.jpg

Looks damn good! I bought the Joker Bank Robber 2.0 head to swap out, but having it in hand, I preferred the DX non-laughing sculpt -- something that surprised me because I'm a huge fan of that BRJ 2.0 sculpt.

Looks damn good! I bought the Joker Bank Robber 2.0 head to swap out, but having it in hand, I preferred the DX non-laughing sculpt -- something that surprised me because I'm a huge fan of that BRJ 2.0 sculpt.

Appreciate it KBA and I am like you and prefer the non-laughing sculpt. I would like to pick up BRJ 2.0, but that price isn't what I want to pay for it.

I just don't see it, I mean I want to see it. I want a good purple suit joker but this thing looks like a cartoon. It's so off in the eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope there is another standard Ledger Joker released. I want one to go with my armory, but this is too expensive to rebuy and while I love the head sculpt, I hate the purple bath robe.

Back