Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres my Joker.. the sculpt is custom but aside from that and the purple coat, the rest of the outfit is from the DX11
0d06788f3289e7be3a8590a9af160d20.jpg
051a0def4b3d94c061790d65c04e38d9.jpg
38bfb12b7ed558af2b7918f7353ff009.jpg

a32dea8b3f4e1f6f548f616c898d6df3.jpg

Wow that sculpt is amazing. The real hair really makes an unbelivable difference. Now if hot toys was putting out quality like that, the figures would be actually worth the jumps in prices

Just incredible. How does someone learn to make a custom like that? Would you mind telling me where it came from?

I'm guessing you've weathered the coat too.

OMG! This is the best custom Ledger's Joker I've ever seen.
I would also like to know who made ​​this incredible work.

Where the hell's that hair coming from? Seriously, it looks like its growing out of his scalp.

Just incredible. How does someone learn to make a custom like that? Would you mind telling me where it came from?

I'm guessing you've weathered the coat too.

Its the MJ12 sculpt. You can still get one. $300 for painted, $150 for a cast. That was painted by Rahmier here on the board. He added hair to the sculpted hair, which is the ONLY way to handle real hair on the Joker imo. And yeah, its pretty great.

Its the MJ12 sculpt. You can still get one. $300 for painted, $150 for a cast. That was painted by Rahmier here on the board. He added hair to the sculpted hair, which is the ONLY way to handle real hair on the Joker imo. And yeah, its pretty great.
You nailed it Fiend, the sculpt is the MJ12 sculpt repainted and haired by my brother Jake (Rahmier84) on here. The purple coat is the Kato coat weathered and dyed, the blazer is dyed as well. The rest is just stock Dx11.

The only information I can add to your comment would be this when I contacted MJ yesterday on FB about an additional cast, he told me he is currently sold out of the sculpt. He might get a few more casts next month but he will no longer be offering them painted.

You nailed it Fiend, the sculpt is the MJ12 sculpt repainted and haired by my brother Jake (Rahmier84) on here. The purple coat is the Kato coat weathered and dyed, the blazer is dyed as well. The rest is just stock Dx11.

The only information I can add to your comment would be this when I contacted MJ yesterday on FB about an additional cast, he told me he is currently sold out of the sculpt. He might get a few more casts next month but he will no longer be offering them painted.

Thanks for the info. It - is - awesome!!! I really can't think of a better custom, ever. Tell your brother he's a genius!

If anyone has a link to a custom thread that shows you how such a figure is 'haired' I'd love to see it - couldn't find one through search. Even though such a thing is almost certainly beyond me I'd still be fascinated to see how its done. Thanks.

Thanks for the info. It - is - awesome!!! I really can't think of a better custom, ever. Tell your brother he's a genius!

If anyone has a link to a custom thread that shows you how such a figure is 'haired' I'd love to see it - couldn't find one through search. Even though such a thing is almost certainly beyond me I'd still be fascinated to see how its done. Thanks.
Thanks for the kind words man, I will tell Jake as well.

Six months ago I was told that I could only post DX11 stuff and no custom work in this thread. What happened?

You're right, they're not supposed to be posting it. It's a cool looking head and all, but this is the wrong topic to post in. This thread's for the DX11.

Back