Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know bbts is upping the price soon on the joker...glad I got mine when AE still discounted on preorders. Paid $247.99 for Mr. J

Last edited:
There needs to be more pictures of dynamic poses... I need to steal some ideas. :lol

Not SUPER Dynamic, but this is what I got set up for mine right now.

15997_10151534487139663_860538513_n.jpg

564269_10151534486624663_411670490_n.jpg

Adam's sculpts are beautiful but lifeless for me. There's no mischief or personality there, simply 3D sculpts of a screen shot. The likenesses are second to none, but a sculpt needs a sense of life about it to truly capture the essence of a person or character.

Of course, knowing how bored he seemingly became with the entire process from anecdotes here and there, there's probably a good reason his sculpts are devoid of passion or personality. I feel like past his first two or three, he was simply going through the motions.

Good post. While I fully understand what your saying and to a degree agree with you, I think if I had a chance to pick one of his sculpts I'd do so immediately. Though his stuff has become so expensive it's out of the question for me. Disgusting prices,wallet gouging. I really wish he would do another expression at this point though. Even his 1/4 Joker has the same expression it seems. :lol

Anyway, I've always dug this one. It looks like a slightly varied version of the "bored" look. At certain angle it looks like it's sneering though I don't think any of these show it off.

Joker is getting here Friday!!!! I haven't gotten an order from BBTS this fast in a long time. They immediately started shipping them as soon as they got them.

I broke 2 snaps on my vest the first day i got it ,:gah: fkn cheap bullcrap .:gah:

i would of preferred velcro :gah:

Damn dude that sucks.

I hate those plastic snaps with a passion. The first figure I ever noticed them on was the DX Nicholson Joker. The snap on the over coat broke when I tried to close it the first time. I sewed a new metal snap on to replace it. I got like 50 of them from a fabric store for like $2. I'm not sure why Hot Toys has made the switch to them. They used the metal ones for years with no problems and they come in various sizes.

Hopefully I never have to remove the vest or shirt off of this release again.

This is still up for pre order at bbts any chance that they will actually ship?
Probably not right away, unfortunately, but that's just my guess. I had two on preorder, one from last year, and another I placed last month. The old preorder came in today, but the second one was still on preorder status.

So it looks like they're shipping orders from oldest to newest, but it's hard to tell exactly when orders placed right now will be fulfilled. But I'd recommend not waiting too much longer with BBTS, there is a chance they'll raise the price even more before they run out of stock.

Probably not right away, unfortunately, but that's just my guess. I had two on preorder, one from last year, and another I placed last month. The old preorder came in today, but the second one was still on preorder status.

So it looks like they're shipping orders from oldest to newest, but it's hard to tell exactly when orders placed right now will be fulfilled. But I'd recommend not waiting too much longer with BBTS, there is a chance they'll raise the price even more before they run out of stock.

Just wondering if I should get on the wait list at sideshow or just preorder at bbts

Back