Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this blog really useful for its reference pictures but it's difficult to estimate the exact size. https://toyhaven.blogspot.com/2009/11/hot-toys-mms-dx01-joker-review-v.html

dx%20joker03.jpg

"estimate the exact" ~ there's an oxymoron for you.

: D

it's 69 x 30 mm.

and as a point of reference: it's positioned exactly parallel to the buttons on the right side (from the top of the first button).

I have one on order from my local comic shop who deal directly with Sideshow, but I am always a bit confused about how shipping times work. I know the exclusive shipped out but can we expect the standard soon do they ship out in waves? Just some US based dealers are already selling them on ebay so its a bit confusing
It helps me budget out my expenses when I have a better idea of when something like this is due to arrive...thanks to anyone who has some sort of answer.

Shouldn't be too hard using a 'grain of wheat' bulb. Could even run it from a battery taped under the table, but turning it on and off might be tricky!

infiniti-clock-bulb-check.jpg

The lampshade will probably have to be drilled somewhere to let the wire through.

:exactly: Hoping to mount a small, watch type battery under the table, not sure on all the specifics yet...

Just open up my DX11, this figure is just awesome out of the box. I just did some weathering on the coat and iron it to make it a little less bulky.

Sorry for the crappy lighting.

img0524smallt.jpg

img0518small.jpg

img0520small.jpg

:peace:peace

I have the XCEL Dio table that lights up, it would not be a very evasive mod to do to the Dx11 table and chairs. a 2 AA battery pack could be put under the table and the 2 wires could be wrapped up and snaked through the light and pop in a small LED as it was suggested.

I wish the XCEL wasnt so blue of a hue on the LED hard to take good pics with it in the dark.

Last edited:
I still haven't received my exclusive version that I ordered through my LCS. The owner called SS last week and they told him they just received them and would be shipping them out. Still nothing.

Back