Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had mine on preorder last year but i didnt have enough to get the dx11 and 12 at the same time, so i cancelled joker and got batman first when they announced joker for jan i reordered him in dec.
So ive had him preordered since dec and i havent gotten any notice from bbts! WTF :gah:

Just wondering if I should get on the wait list at sideshow or just preorder at bbts
Oh sorry, I misunderstood lol. I'm almost certain BBTS will honor all preorders, they've never canceled anything on me, and I haven't heard them do that to anyone else. :)

There needs to be more pictures of dynamic poses... I need to steal some ideas. :lol

I quite liked this one.

joker1891920x1080.jpg

Anyone still interested in the Xces Studios Interrogation room Diorama Im selling/trading it. PM me for details!

Can't use the whole diorama - but I would LOVE to upgrade my non-working lamp to a working one. Someone should develop a mod to get that lamp to light up....

I just got my shot at this fig in my local area. He will be mine and I won't have to sweat when he gets shipped, however, the tax kinda made him a tad more than he'd have been with shipping.

So be it...

Probably not right away, unfortunately, but that's just my guess. I had two on preorder, one from last year, and another I placed last month. The old preorder came in today, but the second one was still on preorder status.

So it looks like they're shipping orders from oldest to newest, but it's hard to tell exactly when orders placed right now will be fulfilled. But I'd recommend not waiting too much longer with BBTS, there is a chance they'll raise the price even more before they run out of stock.

What amount of stock do they have before they start upping the price?

Could anyone owning a dx01 coat measure the grenade patch in milimeters? I've received a bunch of grenades and hoping to get around to making my own one for the dx11 coat soon. :pray:

If you PO they will honor that price when they get it in stock. If you didn't as soon as they ship out all POs they most likely raise the price on stock remaining (like DX12)

I think most retailers won't get this in till late May..

Could anyone owning a dx01 coat measure the grenade patch in milimeters? I've received a bunch of grenades and hoping to get around to making my own one for the dx11 coat soon. :pray:

I second this... Maybe some close up shots of the position it's in on the coat as well. I ordered grenades, pins, and magnets for my coat. I just need the material now.

I can't remember exactly, but I think it usually happens around 20 or 30 left. Loki recently went up in price around that level of stock, and Avengers Cap as well, I think.

Found this blog really useful for its reference pictures but it's difficult to estimate the exact size. https://toyhaven.blogspot.com/2009/11/hot-toys-mms-dx01-joker-review-v.html

Thanks for the link! :hi5: I picked up the material and thread today, now I'm just waiting on the grenades and pins. I'll just try to eyeball the size using the DX11 coat as a guide.

Anyone have an idea of what could be used for the thumb ring? I'm thinking maybe a necklace link or something... Suggestions? :dunno

Just wait patiently. Im sure there are a few on the commerce section soon, just like with any other releases people change their mind/collection.

Yeah, but at seriously jacked-up prices.

The Commerce section used to be a great resource for fellow freaks, both buyers and sellers. But recently, I've noticed a really disheartening trend:

People feel like they made a mistake in purchasing a figure, but rather than sell their used figure at a discount, they'll sell it for MORE than MSRP and going retail rates - for figures still in stock or on pre-order (not talking about old, long-sold-out figures here). They feel like they're entitled to profit off of their mistakes.

That's not the way it used to be. It used to be that the commerce section was where you went for good deals, because that's where the in-the-know collectors were. Now it's just a place for heartless collectors to exploit those who don't know any better.

You're not wrong, haytil. People are selling things at disgusting prices, more than they used to. But great deals can still be had. I buy from there all the time. Just have to be patient.

Back