Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely. Batman has been very lonely as of late

Not a problem for my Bats :lol

DSCF3411_zps341d705b.jpg

So I'm thinking of bashing my own Jail Cell/Interrogation Joker. Do you guys think it's worth it to grab the stock body for a perfect fit?

I haven't bought any parts yet, but I'm definitely using the 2.0 head, but just wondering if I should bother getting the rest of the body and clothes as well (though I can honestly settle with the DX1 shoes since I don't mind the plastic shoes). I mean, I know some people are planning to display the laughing sculpt on their DX1 bodies, so I'm just wondering if it's simpler to just grab the older DX1 parts (not counting the head and hands since I intend to get those parts from the DX11). As an extra though, it'd be great if I could pull up his sleeves as well, so I'd like to know if it's better to grab the stock body in that regard or if there's a cheaper alternative.

All put together. DX01 vest, shoes & shirt, DX11 tie, blazer and coat, original MMS Joker v1 pants (thanks Commtech! Sorry I destroyed that DCD Batman in the process of getting it ready to send to you), HT Nicholson Joker body.

IMG_20130215_211122_635_zpse9b7876d.jpg

Cheaper by buying a little at a time and only getting the pieces that I thought were an improvement. Didn't have the cash to dump all at once on the set that I only wanted a couple pieces out of. Plus the v1 pants are a HELL of a better fit.

All put together. DX01 vest, shoes & shirt, DX11 tie, blazer and coat, original MMS Joker v1 pants (thanks Commtech! Sorry I destroyed that DCD Batman in the process of getting it ready to send to you), HT Nicholson Joker body.

Que???

jokeravatar.jpg

jokersig.jpg

joker.jpg

Que???

jokeravatar.jpg

TRY are new JOKER PRODUCTS!

jokersig.jpg

You will get a grin again and again.:lol UH OH! Someone's been using brand X :lol

joker.jpg
A winged bat flys through the air let's take care of that.

sweeeeeet PHOTOSHOPPIN this should be someone's new sig :clap:lol flippin b -e- a-- utiful :rock

Just collected DX11 exclusive and Bane. I may not be able to get this if I didn't pay my preorder in full amount, need some personal funding at the moment. I even have to cancel some Avengers figure :(

Well for now, I hope I can get some pics up when time permit.

Back