Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is kind of off topic but does anyone have the MPIRE 003 diorama from xces studios and planned to display the Joker in that?

Yeah I have it. Planning on putting the DX11 laughing scult on the DX01 and displaying him with the DX12. And my DX11 will take the place of where my DX01 currently is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I like the 2.0 body but you can always use a TT adv with narrow shoulder and bicep and adv forearm. Or the perfect fit is to use the adv arms with the narrow bicep.

@cr0w: looks great. And yeah the v1 pants are a good fit. Wish I'd kept mine but I gave them to a friend.

So I'm thinking of bashing my own Jail Cell/Interrogation Joker. Do you guys think it's worth it to grab the stock body for a perfect fit?

I haven't bought any parts yet, but I'm definitely using the 2.0 head, but just wondering if I should bother getting the rest of the body and clothes as well (though I can honestly settle with the DX1 shoes since I don't mind the plastic shoes). I mean, I know some people are planning to display the laughing sculpt on their DX1 bodies, so I'm just wondering if it's simpler to just grab the older DX1 parts (not counting the head and hands since I intend to get those parts from the DX11). As an extra though, it'd be great if I could pull up his sleeves as well, so I'd like to know if it's better to grab the stock body in that regard or if there's a cheaper alternative.

Yeah I have it. Planning on putting the DX11 laughing scult on the DX01 and displaying him with the DX12. And my DX11 will take the place of where my DX01 currently is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Ok cool, but you have not put any figures in it yet, just saving it for the DX11 and DX12?

I want to get it because I hate cardboard but it is so expensive, I could buy a figure for that price! :banghead

@cr0w: looks great. And yeah the v1 pants are a good fit. Wish I'd kept mine but I gave them to a friend.

I don't get it what is so bad about the Joker 2.0 pants? They look fine to me. Yet so many people want to change the Joker 2.0 pants in favor of DX01 or Version one Joker pants why? :huh

I'm leaning on canceling my PO after watching some Youtube video review, it's sad but I will not be happy with the glossy look.

i dont dislike the 2.0 pants at all. just want a little variation. have quite a few jokers. the only thing about the 2.0/custom pants that i dont love is they arent as baggy. and the gold chain on the 2.0 isnt so good. but these are small gripes, really. of course the v1 have their problems too and i would say all in all they arent as nice as the 2.0s.

if youre not feeling the figure, i get it. the laughing sculpt, in particular, for me, is really poor. but if it is just the issue of the glossy look to the sculpts, then it's an easy fix for you with some matte varnish.

I'm leaning on canceling my PO after watching some Youtube video review, it's sad but I will not be happy with the glossy look.

Why don't just apply matte varnish on it?

if youre not feeling the figure, i get it. the laughing sculpt, in particular, for me, is really poor. but if it is just the issue of the glossy look to the sculpts, then it's an easy fix for you with some matte varnish.

That can be a possiblity but then when you spend this much money on a figure, I just don't want to tinker with it anymore plus I'm more of a casual collector. I will still wait until I see more pics it might sway me :wink1:

if i hadn't sold my spare pants, i would probably try to put suspenders on them. since my jokers have been in and out of "screen-accurate" garb since i bought them, i just like the option of the suspenders.

what other 1/6 characters come with suspenders? maybe i can acquire some from elsewhere.

Hi all, new member here, I'm new to collecting and have recently pre ordered this figure and recently got the DX12. I think the detail and accuracy is amazing although its still a little tough trying to justify the price tags to the gf. (us collectors all know its worth it lol)

Anyway Does anyone know which body would be ideal for the Joker heads? Theres a few true types I've seen but I'm unsure of what to get. Also could anyone tell me if I need any sort of neck adapter for a truetype and also if I will need to do any modding to the head/neck?

Sorry if these questions have been asked before, can't seem to find anything searching through the endless threads lol Sorry for the long post! Thanks Guys!

Just some quick update on DX11. So far no major defects found. Only minor thing to look out is some bits of brown stain on purple coat. I'm not sure if that is part of the design, but is really minor and I didn't know until I wanted to take off its coat. It doesn't bother me. Imo, I think BR HS is still of the best among HT work.

Overall DX11 is easily one of my fav HT figure. Nice set of accessories and the figure looks really good. Though I hope it came with bomb set. Nevertheless, I hope to get some pics up by evening. I have another DX11 coming in (exchange one of my HT figure for it).

Note, pls do not compare with kato brilliant product that are sold exclusively. I think DX11 price tag is reasonable for what it had produced. And, do think twice if you are going to cancel.. You will be paying premium after that. I do not have DX01, so I am not so sure on the decision for those who have it.

Last edited:

I agree with alexi about not cancelling your order just because the face is glossy. I can think of more reasons to cancel it other than that. However, I can think of more reasons not to cancel it as I said before this is a beautiful set with nice diorama and well tailored clothes for the most part with the right colors. Head sculpts are not so good at representing Ledger as the Joker but still look like the Joker character from the TDK.

@alexi what is so bad about the laughing sculpt? I mean it isn't as good as Adams but I don't really hate it either. So what the problems you have with it?

i wish they did too--the suspenders are the best part of the old dx pants--but i'm working to customize them.

Oh we all wish that, but I am happy with the figure the way it is. In other words it is good enough without the suspenders but yes I would prefer them. :wink1:

Last edited:
Back