Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What week u guys think this will come out in march? Second week of march maybe? I want this already i've had the dx12 since dec and want to see how it will look next to him.

Well this is not showing as shipping in the next 30 days on the new newsletter. Guess it's going to get here towards the very end of March now.

Well this is not showing as shipping in the next 30 days on the new newsletter. Guess it's going to get here towards the very end of March now.

You can never go by that thing though. It's notoriously inaccurate, especially for Hot Toys figures.

that means zilch- SS changes those things every week- it could be out at anytime.....HT must not keep SS very informed as we all know

Had a good look last night was hyped about the outfit but the tailoring on this is on another level to pretty much every figure i own....even has tiny magnets on the jacket lapels to hold the shape all in all much better then expected in every area

Here is some photos I took of my Joker

photo2mp.jpg

photo1qmb.jpg

joker5p.jpg

joker3j.jpg

photo4gc.jpg

photo3ug.jpg

joker1r.jpg

joker2d.jpg

Back