Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christina at Sideshow just told me that all 5 of these will be shipping out to us throughout March.

Black Widow
Loki
Thor
Bane
Joker 2.0

Ughh. On top of all the PF's coming in March, it's going to be a grossly expensive month. Better start selling some organs I don't need.

i've run out of organs and am starting to sell full-on parts. anybody need a left foot? in good but used condition, no warts or other noticeable blemishes. will ship in cryogenic mailer.

i've run out of organs and am starting to sell full-on parts. anybody need a left foot? in good but used condition, no warts or other noticeable blemishes. will ship in cryogenic mailer.

I could do with a new left foot but need the money for my Joker, catch 22:monkey2

Damn, just when I bought 2 right feet, i want to mode one to look like a left one.

Ughh. On top of all the PF's coming in March, it's going to be a grossly expensive month. Better start selling some organs I don't need.

I could do with a new left foot but need the money for my Joker, catch 22:monkey2

Damn, just when I bought 2 right feet, i want to mode one to look like a left one.

+1 I guess I'm not the only one short on cash or can only afford one figure every other month or so.

The exclusive is listed as "sold out" on Sideshow's site. Was going to get on the waitlist but there is still a non-refundable deposit that is going to be applied to the order. Do they plan on holding the NRD until a figure becomes available?

I still need to pick up a 2nd body for my laughing sculpt. Could any one suggest a cheaper body type that will work with hot toys without having to mod it. If could post link thank's. I have a few hot toys hs that need bodys and dont want to spend a lot on bodys if can pick up cheaper versions that will work with hot toys heads . please and thank's for help.

Look up on eBay Highlander. Just search 1:6 bodies. There are a few custom ones. I bought one a while back for my BW mash for $20 bucks. I think he might have raised the prices a little though.

It will "work" but it won't look good. HT has given Joker a new, unique body so the clothes won't work as well as if you'd bought another Joker body.

This is the cheap body i bought if doesnt look good will buy the actual one it comes with later on. I'm gonna be using it for the Bank robber joker clothing set i bought from Asmus toys. I'm still waiting for. :impatient:
T2eC16VHJHEE9ny2rTo9BQow7MnR960_3_zps3b797335.jpg

This is the hot toys joker 2.0 body below.
KGrHqNHJEFDN6fh5zBQ772BniKQ60_3_zps0ee05417.jpg

It will "work" but it won't look good. HT has given Joker a new, unique body so the clothes won't work as well as if you'd bought another Joker body.

:exactly:

I don't get why people just won't buy the 2.0 body it is not that expensive for a body, compared to the tie. The dam tie sells for a least $30 on ebay. What makes it more special than the other Joker ties that sell for less than $12.00 on ebay?:huh

However, if money is a real issue and the cheaper version works, you should probably go with that since you have to buy an extra set of Joker clothes anyway, which is more money especially that dam tie! :thud:

Sorry those pics are horrible, the tailoring looks very poor and the clothes and coat look very bulky. This is the reason I thought the tailoring sucked. Glad it doesn't look as bad as this in hand!

:)

Last edited:
Not that cheap to me. I have a couple cheap narrow shoulder knock offs and I'll use one of them. Ill make it work and if I can't than **** it. I'm done buying HT TTs.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Not that cheap to me. I have a couple cheap narrow shoulder knock offs and I'll use one of them. Ill make it work and if I can't than **** it. I'm done buying HT TTs.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Hey as long as it works Fiend why not? I am just saying for people who want the perfect fit they have no choice but to go with Joker 2.0 body.

You already bought most of the upper clothing from Toy anxiety right?

Back