Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwww maaaannn

Mind you I welcome more pics of Joker to reassure me that I did the right thing in reordering.

I'm happy with both sculpts... the coat I think can look fine if the fabric is pushed in the one direction... the accessories are sweet. The only thing that I'm concerned about is reports about the relatively floppy body. If it comes out of the box with sturdy joints I will be very, very happy with this :)

I'm happy with both sculpts... the coat I think can look fine if the fabric is pushed in the one direction... the accessories are sweet. The only thing that I'm concerned about is reports about the relatively floppy body. If it comes out of the box with sturdy joints I will be very, very happy with this :)

Well actually yeah I know I'm happy enough with the figure. I like the sculpts, the coat..well we'll see, I still have my DX01 coat if I don't like it. Mainly what I think I need is to be put back into a Batman mood, not really in one at this moment in time.

So, it appears Mr. EcKo has done a Joker in orange jumpsuit custom:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4348333&postcount=23

Cool, that's what I had in mind. I might try to get the cop Joker head if I can get a decent price.

ah, there it is ~ awesome ~ though i was thinking of adding hair.

could really have done without the potty picture. hahahahaha ~

what's a good price for this head, do you think? i might sell mine, but i can't make up my mind.

ah, there it is ~ awesome ~ though i was thinking of adding hair.

could really have done without the potty picture. hahahahaha ~

what's a good price for this head, do you think? i might sell mine, but i can't make up my mind.

The pics with Bats and the Joker flipping the bird to each other were hilarious!

I'm not sure what a good price for this head sculpt would be. I think the range for HT sculpts is $60-100?

ailcomplete042.jpg

pict by Mr.Ecko <~

love it! ~ love this sculpt!

The pics with Bats and the Joker flipping the bird to each other were hilarious!

I'm not sure what a good price for this head sculpt would be. I think the range for HT sculpts is $60-100?

yeah, that sounds about right, i guess.

The only thing that I'm concerned about is reports about the relatively floppy body.

Yeah I am worried about that to but I use stands for my figures so if that is an issue it should hopefully not be a problem for me. :dunno

If it comes out of the box with sturdy joints I will be very, very happy with this :)

I agree and I really hope that is the case! :pray:

With regards to the joints, I have a small collection of tranformers and what is commonly used on them is a product called future floor polish.

It's a clear liquid acrylic based polish that can be applied with a small paint brush. When it dries, it achieves this sort of magical property where the joint is much tighter without being too tight or feeling un-natural.

I wouldn't want to slop it anywhere visible because it may be glossy on the the plastic, but for joints covered in clothing, it might be worth a try.

Future Floor Polish?
I haven't heard of that since Sideshow released their Stormtrooper. Was used to make them whiter.

Works wonders on loose joints and dries clear, for Transformer figures anyways.

Don't see why a TT body would be any different unless you get into one of those complex chemically reactive pieces of hot toys clothing!

Selling on Ebay for $500 from HK..geeeezzz
If you can't wait a few weeks and have that kinda dough..more power to you!
ARe these SS exclusives with the extra stuff?

yeah what's up the ssc exclusives? all the boxes i have seen so far are the same. is it really an exclusive?

: o p

Selling on Ebay for $500 from HK..geeeezzz
If you can't wait a few weeks and have that kinda dough..more power to you!
ARe these SS exclusives with the extra stuff?

There really is a legend of Batman fans isn't there...that they'll pay anything. Why aren't other non-Batman related figures hiked up that much? Why was I able to get my Enterbay 1:4 scale Battle-Damage T-800 for less than that (from the same guy)??

There really is a legend of Batman fans isn't there...that they'll pay anything. Why aren't other non-Batman related figures hiked up that much? Why was I able to get my Enterbay 1:4 scale Battle-Damage T-800 for less than that (from the same guy)??

Must be Bruce Wayne syndrome....money is NO object!:yess::rotfl

Back