Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd really love to see some more pics of this guy please, from those who have him already.

I'd especially like to see more pictures of the laughing head sculpt on the full body of clothing if possible! I'm still toying with the idea of building the front of a truck and having him laughing at the wheel, but would love more of an idea of how he looks laughing with the full suit. I'd really appreciate it folks! Thanks!

I think its idiotic to pay so much over retail just because you cant wait. Seriouslly grow the hell up!

We're living in an instant society nowadays. Then thrown away. Look at the iPhone cues. Wii U and so on. They were waiting and sleeping outside shops for it.

I'd really love to see some more pics of this guy please, from those who have him already.

I'm still toying with the idea of building the front of a truck and having him laughing at the wheel, but would love more of an idea of how he looks laughing with the full suit. I'd really appreciate it folks! Thanks!

awesome idea.

yes, more pics!

: D

:lol I enjoy my dollies, but the day I get my rocks off by being the first to have one over everyone else is the day I lose all perspective on things.

I don't mean to sound rude but I don't think it's fair to put everyone who gets this figure early in the same bag, which is what you're sort of doing (unless you're talking about one particular person who I don't know about).

Who's to say someone may be afraid to post about their figure now after reading this and assuming they'll be quietly judged by others? As far as I'm concerned, if someone wants to buy something early if they can afford it then so be it. I'll enjoy seeing anything they post about the figure. If they are arogant about having it early, then that's a different story :)

Some have people have contacts that can pick this up for them at cost and others have just good relationships with dealers and is np for them to pick up early bottom line either pay up or make good contacts with your sellers if want something early. I almost enjoy waiting sometime's something to look forward to for me..:impatient::chillpill:

I feel like I dodged a bullet by cancelling my TDK Bats at the last minute. I guess many will be happy with the stock figure, but I could never be satisfied with it having seen it modded in pics.

Really? I'm surpized. The figure is very nice in hand. So nice I sold my DX02 and bought two of them.

:lol I enjoy my dollies, but the day I get my rocks off by being the first to have one over everyone else is the day I lose all perspective on things.

I don't mean to sound rude but I don't think it's fair to put everyone who gets this figure early in the same bag, which is what you're sort of doing (unless you're talking about one particular person who I don't know about).

Who's to say someone may be afraid to post about their figure now after reading this and assuming they'll be quietly judged by others? As far as I'm concerned, if someone wants to buy something early if they can afford it then so be it. I'll enjoy seeing anything they post about the figure. If they are arogant about having it early, then that's a different story :)

Well you quoted me, which kind of implies you'd actually read what I'd written. But the content of your post suggests otherwise. So I'll repost with added bold for emphasis:

Others are free to do whatever they like with their money and figures. If anyone's "afraid to post about their figure now" they really need to grow a pair.

Really? I'm surpized. The figure is very nice in hand. So nice I sold my DX02 and bought two of them.

Yeh, sometimes there's something about a figure that you can't get past, even though the figure as a whole might be excellent. Sideshow Vader is one of my favourite figures, but others can't countenance the dome and height. I don't see those flaws, I just see an awesome character. But somehow the DX head is one of those things for me. Even though I have the OC Bats and am not bothered by the giraffe neck. I dunno... it's just one of those things I guess.

Yeh, sometimes there's something about a figure that you can't get past, even though the figure as a whole might be excellent. Sideshow Vader is one of my favourite figures, but others can't countenance the dome and height. I don't see those flaws, I just see an awesome character. But somehow the DX head is one of those things for me. Even though I have the OC Bats and am not bothered by the giraffe neck. I dunno... it's just one of those things I guess.

That does bother the **** out of me. Sometimes you wonder how someone in the company doesn't spot these things, and you answer your own wondering with something like ''well maybe they did but not until it was too late to do anything about it''.....but then they go and release the Toyfair exclusive Batman with the exact same giraffe neck :slap The neck on the DX10 is another one, why in gods name was that approved. :dunno

But yeah the eyes on the DX12 are the big turn off there especially when it was the of the foremost complaints about DX02.

Honestly, even if someone have me the extra $230 to get one early, I wouldn't. That's stupid. Why would you pay that for a figure when you could use that money for another figure?

Back