Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My TDKR so far, with the new comer DX11 Joker!

tumblr_mgsp5oiOh21r49vc3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgsp13bqAo1r49vc3o1_500.jpg

Bring on the Catwoman....

I saw that on facebook, guess if I'm jealous? Hahaha, anyway congrats mate!

Thats interesting. Im actually using the laughing sculpt on my DX01 with no coat and blazer. Youll have to post pics when you do it. After getting the DX01 again I fell back in love with it. Not sure it I like the sculpt better than the DX11 though. And not sure about the coat yet.

Excited for the weekend on exactly doing this! Cheers buddy!:hi5:

medic:medic:medic:medic:medic:medic:medic:medic:medic,ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:horse,

no, I can not believe, impressive, and especially congratulations

rdc2's.

just blank sad space.

Oh. The top photo is of all this shipping boxes to the DX11, DX12, Bat-Pod and etc. All Batman figures.

The next photo is of his display. Its on OSR on FB as well. You could find it there.

bummer ~ i don't fb. it's against my religion.

but thanks! it sounds great!

No worries man. I am on my government computer here at work so I couldn't see it either. I had to bust out my iPhone to check it out lol.

:horror

Sorry but that is ****ing stupid, if you are going to buy that figure at least get it for a really cheap price!

:cuckoo:

Well I think my conclusion is that there are those that collect DX series or completists, and they might miss out on those early release. Or they are just a bigger fan of HT as a company as opposed to the TDK movie.

I think you are right about the first part they are just completist and feel they have to buy everything to do with TDK. :thud:

I went and reordered one at Fp.com. Every time I'd watch TDK I'd probably beat myself up for not buying the best (mass-produced) Ledger Joker out there.

Still no TDK suit Batman for me though. I'll wait for 4.0. Not even joking.

I went and reordered one at Fp.com. Every time I'd watch TDK I'd probably beat myself up for not buying the best (mass-produced) Ledger Joker out there.

Still no TDK suit Batman for me though. I'll wait for 4.0. Not even joking.

I feel like I dodged a bullet by cancelling my TDK Bats at the last minute. I guess many will be happy with the stock figure, but I could never be satisfied with it having seen it modded in pics.

I feel like I dodged a bullet by cancelling my TDK Bats at the last minute. I guess many will be happy with the stock figure, but I could never be satisfied with it having seen it modded in pics.

Why can't you just mod yours then?

Back