Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back then when HT just announced the 2.0 version, I thought he would comes with rooted hair. Anyway... it is still a great figure!

Thinking about this pose. Thoughts?

jokerbath.jpg

Huh?

It's on the street in HK, and Sideshow has been notified they will have it in their warehouse next month. I was told that personally by a Sideshow CS agent.

It says March now. And apparently agents have said March...

Adding hair to a face like this is tough. His hairline is exposed so it takes a lot of work to get it looking right... couldn't be done in mass production.

Im considering adding hair to this and the EB 1:4 version but I have no idea about the process to do that. Anyone have experience with adding hair?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

It's a pain in the *** to be honest. I've done it. it takes ours amd depending on the kind lf hair goh get, the color you dye it and the way you style it, all play a very big part ln the end result which is either going to look really good or really bad. But the hair sculpts on both EB and HT look great. Don't see a need to add it this IMO

It's a pain in the *** to be honest. I've done it. it takes ours amd depending on the kind lf hair goh get, the color you dye it and the way you style it, all play a very big part ln the end result which is either going to look really good or really bad. But the hair sculpts on both EB and HT look great. Don't see a need to add it this IMO

Oh ok. Its just a thought. If its too much a hasle I most likely wont do it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Joker 2.0's body...

A miss-match of parts (cut ball ankles [Tron's Kevin Flynn], ...... abdomen, pelvic, forearms from Adv. TT,,) .. Upper Torso and upper arms/shoulder... somewhat new rehash from existing narrow/Adv. TT)

HTDX11Body.jpg

Joker 2.0's body...

A miss-match of parts (cut ball ankles [Tron's Kevin Flynn], ...... abdomen, pelvic, forearms from Adv. TT,,) .. Upper Torso and upper arms/shoulder... somewhat new rehash from existing narrow/Adv. TT)

HTDX11Body.jpg

This is what most have been doing for their Kato outfit back at the customs section.

just watched the unboxing video and forgive my naivety...but do we get the brick wall backdrop with this too?
so many awesome accessories.

Back