Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt that's really true. He did already with Star Wars. And he pretty much does anything for enough cash.

With Star Wars though the likeness is signed off with the contract of doing the film so in that case Neesan doesnt have a choice with anything in regards to QUi Gon Jinn and his likeness.

Dont know what the arrangement is for the Nolan films though, but most films these days have that included in the deal.

Where were you? Are we supposed to wait for everyone?

0511-1008-1619-0650_Impatient_Guy_Tapping_His_Fingers_on_the_Table_clipart_image.jpg
:lol:lol I was going to college at the time!!

With Star Wars though the likeness is signed off with the contract of doing the film...

It makes me wonder if Ford, Hamill and Fisher will be savvy when sitting down to negotiate the new movie. I could see Ford asking for a percent on past merchandise. Hamill and Fisher probably don't have the clout to make such a demand.

It makes me wonder if Ford, Hamill and Fisher will be savvy when sitting down to negotiate the new movie. I could see Ford asking for a percent on past merchandise. Hamill and Fisher probably don't have the clout to make such a demand.

The only thing I could really see Ford wanting in the contract is a "Death Clause". He wanted Solo Dead in the first trilogy, Im sure we will see a Solo death in this next trilogy if Ford is involved.

With Star Wars though the likeness is signed off with the contract of doing the film so in that case Neesan doesnt have a choice with anything in regards to QUi Gon Jinn and his likeness.

Dont know what the arrangement is for the Nolan films though, but most films these days have that included in the deal.

Neeson wised up after Lucas in all kinds of ways.

Honestly though I cant see why actors/actresses care about signing off on products with their likenesses. I would consider it an honor, but Im biased. I love toys.

But if much of your value was in your image, you might be more protective of letting people devalue it.

I myself refuse to license my rights.

sorry to hear that man, hope things pick up for you soon.
plenty of time to buy these sets when your working again.
:1-1:

Thx Rory! :)
I'll sell some collectibles anyway, it's hard to find a decent job this time of the year.
Can't wait for some pics of yours, w/ and w/o DX12 :wink1:

I wouldn't say definitive, but it's a damn good release. Better for people who never had a Ledger Joker.

True, guess its to up the eye of beholder and all that I already own the DX01 still debating on parting with him or keeping him in Police uniform, could really do with some space though.

Back