Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes i thought so.thanks for the confo Lejuan.
A most awesome figure.i had regrets selling the first joker and the BR but this will do for me.

yes i thought so.thanks for the confo Lejuan.
A most awesome figure.i had regrets selling the first joker and the BR but this will do for me.

i can imagine both brilliant figures...couldnt bear to part with mine !! agree about the socks, there far too light !! looks like someone has adjusted the contrast !!

Despite all the negativity, I am thrilled to get this figure. I only own BR Joker and I think this HS blows that one out of the water.

It sucks that SS wont ship this until March. Same with Bane... :(

Despite all the negativity, I am thrilled to get this figure. I only own BR Joker and I think this HS blows that one out of the water.

It sucks that SS wont ship this until March. Same with Bane... :(

There hasn't really been so much negativity about this release has there? People may be making note of all the perceived shortcomings, as is usual in this place, but I can't recall too many folks saying they were going to cancel their PO or pass on it because of those shortcomings.

There hasn't really been so much negativity about this release has there? People may be making note of all the perceived shortcomings, as is usual in this place, but I can't recall too many folks saying they were going to cancel their PO or pass on it because of those shortcomings.

Yeah this is definitely not like the DX Indy or DX Luke threads. :lol

ssc prolly pushed it to march because even though they will get it in february it's going to take them a while to get it shipped. they are probably giving themselves a buffer after the dx12 got caught up in customs/whatnot and took forever to get sent out even though it had arrived already.

i'd rather be told march and be pleasantly surprised to have it for valentine's day than be told february and wait pins and needles every bloody day for a shipping notice.

For me, no I'm not canceling my order. I don't think the printed face is going to be an issue in hand. But, the coat material has me concerned.

I've bought enough of these figures to know these things can be far less of an issue once you get it. So, I'm planning to see if that's the case with the coat, and go from there. If I can look at it on the shelf and think "Yeah, that can pass for wool" and not "I can't see anything but a bath robe", we're golden.

True. I didn't mean negativity as in canceling the figure but just about certain aspects of the figure in general.

I, too, am kinda worried about the outer coat. Even in the unboxing video, it looked kinda skeptical and bath-robey but like everyone is saying, that probably will change once figure is in hand.

Is OMG the only one with it in hand so far? You would think someone on this forum has it and needs to post in depth pics and a true review of it.

I may be nitpicking the nitpicking, but I think it's fair to recognize people (including myself) have not really been "negative" but more like "critical". Being negative it the extreme of criticism, where a person will hold a critical opinion of something whether there's reason to or not.

"Well, I think Hot Toys will screw this up somehow." that's negative. "The coat seems to have an odd texture, like a bathrobe." that's critical.

People use "negative" a lot around here when someone makes a point about an aspect of a figure, when I think they mean "critical". In my experience, using the right wording can diffuse unnecessary arguments, and keep things more civil. Calling a person's opinion negative, comes across as dismissive, and I don't think that's what we're trying to do here.

Toy Hunters has preorders of him and Bane only. No extras. So much for getting him early. Any chance other stores in that area would have stock?

thus far this has been the least hysterical thread i have seen for a dc hot toys release (i don't read the rest of the board).

some of the others ~ woof. insanity!

people don't like the nap on the coat, people don't like the printing on the face ~ these seem legitimate observations. neither bothers me, but i can see what people are saying. the endless ledger/joker likeness debate continues (again, it's a personal pref, irrelevant).

i agree that no one is throwing a tantrum and declaring the apocalypse because their joker dollie isn't 100% perfect and that's refreshing to see.

Back