Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Hot Toys will keep Kato around for any other figures.

DX-Indiana Jones 2.0?:pray:

Unless I end up having to cancel all my preorders this one would have to be my most eagerly anticipated. A better figure here IMO than the DX10 T-800

Shhhh...don't say anything bad about bank robber joker its sacred around here

:lecture Bank Robber Joker is still the best likeness apart from the laughing headsculpt.

My Small Studios repaint proves it. Which is the ONLY reason I'm not getting this. Might one day buy the new jacket and put my grenade rig in it but I told myself not to because then where does it end? :lol

Re: Hot Toys DX 2.0 Joker Specs thread

Anyone know if the grumpy mask will fit on the 2.0 HS? I wouldnt be surprised if it doesnt since he didnt wear that mask but man that would suck.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that it hasn't occurred to Hot Toys to make a Bruce Wayne (Suit version) with Kato's help yet.

I could see 1/6 Armani suits for Keaton Wayne and Bale Wayne done by Kato. They'd probably sell well too (as long as they weren't produced in the same quantities figures like say, Batman and Joker are).

I'm surprised that it hasn't occurred to Hot Toys to make a Bruce Wayne (Suit version) with Kato's help yet.

I could see 1/6 Armani suits for Keaton Wayne and Bale Wayne done by Kato. They'd probably sell well too (as long as they weren't produced in the same quantities figures like say, Batman and Joker are).

Nice idea, I would love to see a Bruce Wayne/Christian Bale figure with this Armani suit:

dark-knight-rises-christian-bale-armani_300.jpg

Re: Hot Toys DX 2.0 Joker Specs thread

Anyone know if the grumpy mask will fit on the 2.0 HS? I wouldnt be surprised if it doesnt since he didnt wear that mask but man that would suck.

So what are we supposed to do with the grumpy mask?

So I have preorder the Joker 2.0. I only have the funds for one more I am thinking on going with Batman or the mark VII. Any suggestions?

Back