Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one of my jokers will always have the shotgun so i will not be using most of the other accessories.
i would be cool with it even if it only came with the shotgun and the interrogation setup.
or just the shotgun, main sculpt, and kato clothing thats really more than i was expecting and i was still excited
i really dont know why one of the accessories is handcuffs but i would rather have the handcuffs than the bazooka.
i like the butterfly knife but dont remember him using it in the film.
and i might end up trying the knife shoe with one of my jokers but yeah its not like its a big deal at all.

one of my jokers will always have the shotgun so i will not be using most of the other accessories.
i would be cool with it even if it only came with the shotgun and the interrogation setup.
or just the shotgun, main sculpt, and kato clothing thats really more than i was expecting and i was still excited
i really dont know why one of the accessories is handcuffs but i would rather have the handcuffs than the bazooka.
i like the butterfly knife but dont remember him using it in the film.
and i might end up trying the knife shoe with one of my jokers but yeah its not like its a big deal at all.

Joker's handcuffs from interrogation scene?

Batman_Punching_The_Joker_by_bvcxza.jpg

"You have nothin nothin to threaten me with all of your strength!"
Lovin this scene :D

Joker's handcuffs from interrogation scene?

But the handcuffs only apply to when Gordon is in the room with him. Since he takes them with him before Bats comes in, they're unnecessary for any screen accurate posing (especially since he doesn't laugh with Gordon).

Now, I'm not a 100% screen accuracy stickler when it comes to posing. If the pose's awesomeness trumps its accuracy, I'm usually cool with it. But I do get the idea that including it is just an accessory for having an accessory's sake.

Same with the idea of the bazooka, and same with the knife shoe. I look forward to seeing OMG's pics with the knife shoe and all, but I will never use it for posing.

hello everyone i'm new here i've always been reading through here but have never posted. Anyway this has to be my most anticipated hot toys yet can't wait its beautiful

i will be ordering 2 regular sets but will wait a little longer probably late october.
i have no interest in the exclusive just more pointless accessories to me.
but it is cool for the people that want the extra accessories.

i will be ordering 2 regular sets but will wait a little longer probably late october.
i have no interest in the exclusive just more pointless accessories to me.
but it is cool for the people that want the extra accessories.

See I am going to make two of the bank robbers with the masks from this one and from the banker robber joker.

Back