Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I have preorder the Joker 2.0. I only have the funds for one more I am thinking on going with Batman or the mark VII. Any suggestions?

I got the Joker 2.0, Bane and Batman on PO, thought they're more of an "urgent" buy than Iron Man. I mean, we will have more Iron Man movies, Avengers 2 and who knows what else. There will be more than enough Marks to buy in the future, and probably better Marks :lol

I agree. I think the joker and batman would look a lot better on the shelf than the joker and tony stark. IMO anyways.

Re: Hot Toys DX 2.0 Joker Specs thread

Anyone know if the grumpy mask will fit on the 2.0 HS? I wouldnt be surprised if it doesnt since he didnt wear that mask but man that would suck.

There's definitely been no pictures of that, at least. But there would be less than zero of an issue if it didn't. It'd be like being disappointed the empty Batman cowl doesn't fit on Joker.

So what are we supposed to do with the grumpy mask?

Are people really hoping the Grumpy mask will fit on Joker??

Anyway, you could bash your own Grumpy figure or do what I would do and chuck it in the drawer and forget it existed as another needless EX accessory. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Grumpy should get his very own release. I can see it now,

MMS Grumpy

- SCULPTED Head (doesn't need to be a mask, he has no identity)
- Glock 17
- Suit
- Bag
- western bolo tie
- Multiple gloved hands

picture.php

I'd buy him if he were under $200. He was the leader of the gang (if you don't count the Bozo revelation) and my favorite clown goon.

Not before Ra's Al Ghul though.

I already have a Grumpy figure bashed up, stand and all. Just waiting for the mask to arrive with the 2.0 version. I see it as a fast way to ad another figure to my collection.

Grumpy should get his very own release. I can see it now,

MMS Grumpy

- SCULPTED Head (doesn't need to be a mask, he has no identity)
- Glock 17
- Suit
- Bag
- western bolo tie
- Multiple gloved hands

I'd buy him if he were under $200. He was the leader of the gang (if you don't count the Bozo revelation) and my favorite clown goon.

They should make the Bank Manager as well with his "Do you have any idea who you're stealing from?" quote on the posing stand. Obviously he should come with his shot gun.

Put it on your peepee when your denied sex from your girlfriend. Mr. Grumpy

LMAO!

So I have preorder the Joker 2.0. I only have the funds for one more I am thinking on going with Batman or the mark VII. Any suggestions?

Look at my sig..and im telling you get DX12 :lol

more iron men to come, TDK Bat's fate is uncertain

They should make the Bank Manager as well
with his "Do you have any idea who you're stealing from?" quote on the posing stand. Obviously he should come with his shot gun.

TTL already made that figure :lol w/o accessories though

TTL-MAN-SUIT-WITH-BODY-002-2.jpg

Back