Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it's just me, but the "main" sculpt looks nothing like Ledger. On the other hand the "laughing" sculpt looks really good, but it's got the downside of only really having one use.

Nothing? Really?

I'm more happy to have the main head sculpt than I am to have the laughing one.

I just ignore absolute comments like that. Really make my eyes roll.

The same way how people seem to like to compare sculpts to other actors who truly look nothing like the sculpt to try and get their stupid point across.

I just ignore absolute comments like that. Really make my eyes roll.

The same way how people seem to like to compare sculpts to other actors who truly look nothing like the sculpt to try and get their stupid point across.

I mean to each his own but I don't think I've heard someone yet say that the main sculpt looks "nothing" like Ledger. I could even live with a " eh, looks kinda like him." :lol

Funny how that works though....

Personally, I think it's spot-on. The expression, the likeness; everything screams Ledger to me. They even did a good job with the PERS. It baffles me that someone would say that it looks nothing like him.

406330_406798229382173_2111677204_n.jpg

Even though they're still a bit dark, the eyes (and paint) look great here.

i could but i dont want one and would never use it.

Same here. People really want that thing, dont they. It was cool in the movie but I can't imagine ever displaying him with it. In fact I don't care about the knife shoe either. I bet that's going to be one of those things that everyone was screaming about but ends up rarely using.

215512_406798236048839_840898231_n.jpg

The paint and detail is beyond fantastic but I'm really not too keen on the sculpt/pose of his lips. Kinda looks like he is being punched in the face.

Back