Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if this is the reason everything is getting delayed. Production numbers have gone up so much that its pushing dates back further and further.

These figures are hand made after all.

Not that we needed it but confirmation that it'll order today.

convo.png

I wonder if this is the reason everything is getting delayed. Production numbers have gone up so much that its pushing dates back further and further.

These figures are hand made after all.

I'm not sure they're producing all that many more. They just have a ton of licenses, so they're competing with themselves ... and figures are staying on the shelves longer.

People aren't deciding between an Enterbay Joker and a HT Joker ... they're deciding between a HT Ledger Joker and a HT Nicholson Joker and a HT Jack Sparrow and a HT Bane and a HT Thor, Iron Man, Cap, Black Widow, Spider-man, Thor II, Indiana Jones, Avatar, Luke Skywalker, etc., etc., etc.

HT is cannibalizing its own market, so its products don't sell out nearly as fast as when they did just a few a year.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
As good as the set is, and the laughing sculpt is great. I still don't think the serious sculpt is fantastic. I mean its far better than any mass produced Joker sculpt so far, but that's not saying a lot really.
I still don't think the likeness is great. But all in all a fantastic overall DX release, at least they packed it with cool stuff.

Wow a Joker figure sitting at the table with Bats standing behind him would make for a great movie diorama and figure display all in one.

And something else I just thought of: you could have Joker sitting at the table with all of his knives and things laid out in front of him. Wouldn't be movie accurate but it would combine the interrogation scene with the one where the cops lay out his weapons and would be a cool way to have everything on display instead of sitting in the box.

I'm not sure they're producing all that many more. They just have a ton of licenses, so they're competing with themselves ... and figures are staying on the shelves longer.

People aren't deciding between an Enterbay Joker and a HT Joker ... they're deciding between a HT Ledger Joker and a HT Nicholson Joker and a HT Jack Sparrow and a HT Bane and a HT Thor, Iron Man, Cap, Black Widow, Spider-man, Thor II, Indiana Jones, Avatar, Luke Skywalker, etc., etc., etc.

HT is cannibalizing its own market, so its products don't sell out nearly as fast as when they did just a few a year.

SnakeDoc

:goodpost:

I think they've raised their ES to lessen people demanding remakes, i can't remember the last figure to sell out before release. People will still act as though this is limited though and rush to get their order in incase it sells out, which it wont :lol

Unfortunately with so much on offer and people picking and choosing its reducing potential sales on particular lines from getting what they would if the catalogue wasn't flooded.

Haha here we go again, re-release from HT. I am glad I sold my first joker.

Wonder if he has the suspenders?

I've been wondering the same thing. With how accurate the whole costume is, not including the suspenders, even though they're not visible, would seem like a glaring omission to me.

Back