Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been wondering the same thing. With how accurate the whole costume is, not including the suspenders, even though they're not visible, would seem like a glaring omission to me.

Yeah, and the correct socks too. I mean, they include an inner pocket on the coat. They must have suspenders and correct socks, right? :D

the bank robber joker is still my favorite release, I don't see myself selling that one and getting this, I much prefer those head sculpts to these ones.

And something else I just thought of: you could have Joker sitting at the table with all of his knives and things laid out in front of him. Wouldn't be movie accurate but it would combine the interrogation scene with the one where the cops lay out his weapons and would be a cool way to have everything on display instead of sitting in the box.

The accessories displayed on the table, with batman behind joker will be a wonderful setup in any detolf shelf!!

They still didn't get those damn socks right. Looks like KingGraySkull Is going to be busy and making a lot of money selling his socks

And something else I just thought of: you could have Joker sitting at the table with all of his knives and things laid out in front of him. Wouldn't be movie accurate but it would combine the interrogation scene with the one where the cops lay out his weapons and would be a cool way to have everything on display instead of sitting in the box.

That's a good idea. I think people fuss too much over movie accuracy. Nothing wrong with doing what you want whether it matches a scene or not. I saw one post on Facebook saying the pencil was a fail because it's not accurate. Personally, I don't care how his make up or the table looked for that scene, I'll do a pencil trick pose.

Im glad I kept my version 1 joker the original 1 cause i am going to put the laughing headsculpt on tha t1 and the new hands and use that 1 for the interagation secene and use the version 2 with the new coat and have him posed wit hthe machine gun maybbe or shot gun

Just saw the Toy Hunters display of the joker and it is great that hot toys will include the interrogation room backdrop, hope it fits in a detolf shelf though.

Back