Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now THAT is a DX! I just wish Keaton and Jack got the same kind of above and beyond treatment. This really looks stellar. I might just have to pick it up :)

I had to sell off my DX01 Joker and I was always kind of bummed about it so looks like I will have to get this one. Say goodbye to $300. :)

Damn -- when I left here last night we were on page 25. :lol

So is this definitely DX11?

Nice shotgun.

Figure still looks awesome this morning.

Wish he had long fingernails though.

Looks like Hot Toys learnt a lot from the DC customs section.
It's a combo between Adam/BobbyC/Kato and that awesome interrogation dio someone made. Pity they didn't use rooted hair though. I think it would have worked great here as it just needs to be oily and messy. And that laughing sculpt looks very familiar...

I like to think each Joker represents a different side to the character, and each for a different scene. Except the V1. If you need to sell something now, sell the V1.

Welp. Maybe I will sell my Adam Joker after all. And my DX-01. And my BR Joker. And my V1 w/ Bank Robber head and DX coat. Jesus.

Damn, dude. I'm really sorry to hear that. Now are you selling because your broke or you want to use some of the money for this?

edit: Nevermind. I saw your post.

Looks super!! just hope the price will be in the same range of Jack Sparrow and 89 Joker....

I think he did a really expensive custom 1/6 Joker costume set. If I remember, just the costume was over a grand.

You think the DX01 people are mad ... try the Kato customizers and people that bought custom smiling headsculpts. They spent a grand on a custom action figure that was later mass produced (or close enough) for $250 or so. Heh.

SnakeDoc

Ah, Thanks

Oh no, I'm not broke. If I was broke I wouldn't even be looking at this forum. :)

Nah I've pared down my 1/6 stuff to the bare minimum over the past year, keeping only the characters and figures I REALLY like as opposed to having a bunch of stuff clogging up space. This one looks like a slam dunk to me, so there's no reason for me to eventually get this and stick him in a cabinet with, oh....5 other Jokers. I can also get rid of my MRM laughing sculpt. I figure if I can sell at least most of 'em off, I can more than cover this and a few other figures I want.

Oh no, I'm not broke. If I was broke I wouldn't even be looking at this forum. :)

Nah I've pared down my 1/6 stuff to the bare minimum over the past year, keeping only the characters and figures I REALLY like as opposed to having a bunch of stuff clogging up space. This one looks like a slam dunk to me, so there's no reason for me to eventually get this and stick him in a cabinet with, oh....5 other Jokers. I can also get rid of my MRM laughing sculpt. I figure if I can sell at least most of 'em off, I can more than cover this and a few other figures I want.

Good idea. That's where I'm at now. I only buy things that I find essential. Things I absolutely love. The way things look I may be only getting Batman and Joker 89 and this for 2012. I want the new TDKR Batman but I don't think we'll see him for a while.

I doubt that you can sell the MRM laughing one now, cr0w. At least not for the price you paid for it, but if it was Adam's laughing one on the other hand, I'd gladly take em off your hands:D

Back