Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought this was gonna be an easy pass, and then that smiling head sculpt came up :(

Hopefully this means the other Jokers will fall in price, still looking to get that Bank Robber Joker

Im glad I kept my version 1 joker the original 1 cause i am going to put the laughing headsculpt on tha t1 and the new hands and use that 1 for the interagation secene and use the version 2 with the new coat and have him posed wit hthe machine gun maybbe or shot gun

I am in e same situation as u, I have the version one Joker and the Laughing scrulpt will come in handy. Gonna give up my order for the Headplay Joker sculpt most probably. Gald I held off on the DX-01.

I've just ordered without reading a single spec or what extras he comes with.

Looks fantastic! I hope I'll have him for Christmas :yess:

Pass, $275 for one figure and a table and chair :cuckoo:

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

I would've liked to use my sideshow reward points for the exclusive but since the figure is so high at $275, I kinda feel like I'd be wasting them. I really don't have any need for the exclusive pieces so I'm gonna wait and see what other sites charge first before I make a final decision.

I'll wait to see what CSC has it for. I'm definitely interested in the EX, but depending on price difference I could drop the bonus stuff.

Plus, SS is a pain in the ass for me, since they don't take Paypal.

I really want two of these. However not sure about the exclusive pieces, while they are nice, the prospect of saving at least 50 bucks from SS is quite nice. Now I know the pieces will sell for more than 50 but not sure yet . . ..

Hopefully other sites charge 250!

it says its on back order at big bad toystore I love the exclusive though glad i went with sideshow. I wish it was free shipping though

I know what Im getting for this year's christmas :panic:

Yup, celebrate Christmas in July with the two EB 1/4 figures, and celebrate the actual Christmas with the HT DX 11. :rock From what I've seen, both of these releases that we've waited over a year for have been well worth the wait. So exciting! :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Kinda high, but SS Reward Points are nice. :)

ORDER ID: #TB666
ORDER DATE 2012-06-22 17:10:24
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ITEM(S) ORDERED:

(1) Hot Toys DX Series The Joker DX 2.0 - Sixth Scale Collectible Figure
Item Number: 9018901
Price: $274.99

Order Subtotal: $274.99
Reward Points Discount: $(117.75)
**Please note - since you used Points on this order, you will not receive points for placing this order.

Your order contains a pre-order item. Contact for Quote
Tax: $0.00
Grand Total: $157.24 plus shipping

that chair and table alone is 80 bucks from that 1 company and looks the same as theres. This was def werth it.

Back