Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the laughing Joker head sculpt and even though it's an original sculpt, it reminds me alot of the custom made other laughing Joker head sculpt.

599723_358046937601629_1478050236_n.jpg

Is this price right ? Over 300 bucks?

From what I hear those prices on their site are always marked up. We'll have to wait and see from SS.

Can't wait till sideshow posts this badboy for sale later today...Sooooooooo bought!!!!! :hi5:

From what I hear those prices on their site are always marked up. We'll have to wait and see from SS.
Yeah, the Japanese price listed on their site is usually notably higher than retail, even from SSC, after currency conversion. But usually only $30 different or so if memory serves.

You're overlooking the Kato factor, but we'll see.

I understand that Kato played a huge part in developing the suit, But he's not hand making each one. He was brought on as a consultant. So I can't see it bump up the price that high because of Kato's involvement.

It actually comes with 2 bodies? I thought it was like the DX01, two full outfits and two head sculpts but one body.

I know, I had to double check the specs to make sure. For anyone who is getting it, its a pretty sweet deal to have 2 figures right off the bat.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if that is the case. Hong Kong buyers can usually get these cheaper than can those in the U.S., but I don't think amiami has figures marked down very low.

Back