Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually glad I passed on the '89 stuff. This, Bane and maybe Catwoman should suffice.

The Joker graffiti on the base is a nice touch ...

600668_10150886135367344_1417408008_n.jpg

Hah!

SnakeDoc

Great looking figure. Might try to get another version just to use the two sculpts. Any version with the suit will do.

I'm gonna do the 2 version (interrogation scene) and regular joker, and upgrade the shirt, tie, vest for my dx01. And probably just swap the pants and shoes of the dx01 for the interrogation scene joker, since he would be just sitting on the chair, with the pants and shoes not that visible.

I guss this will be the final Joker. They pretty much cover beginning to end in the movie. The only look they have not done is the nurse one, but I doubt they will do another one just for that.

Never mind, they might do one more just for that.

The laughing head saves this otherwise a total pass. Enterbay skupt kills this I'm afraid.

entebay want with a neutral expression hot toys gave us two with expression' i mean i like what hot toys did but you can fit a lot more detail into 1/4 .

Just amazing Hot Toys,you have listened to what the fans want and delivered in spades.I can not wait to see how good the Dark Knight Rises figures are going to look thank you.

Yeah, I've been here since the beginning. :lol Loser, I know.

Anyway, the turnaround was incredible. I had just posted and the first pic hit the screen. This one:

252605_10150886134082344_731586616_n-1.jpg

I wasn't expecting that. My jaw hung open. Then the laughing sculpt hit and the place went ape ____. :lol

That particular shot is a really good one. Definite Ledger Joker there. Lets just hope the final figure ends up looking as close to that as possible.

Not sure I can sell my DX01. I should but I'm really liking the thought of displaying the laughing head in the interrogation scene aswell as purple-suit Joker.:gah:

The laughing sculpt is phenomenal. As is the tailoring of the shirts/tie; he looks truly fantastic with the coat off. There's something about the coat though that doesn't seem right to me. Shoulders seem kind of big, and I remember it being much dirtier. The purple coat on this figure almost looks like he just picked it up from the dry cleaner, right?

Looks damn good, the laughing sculpt is great, but then again it looks a carbon copy to that custom one around.

I'm conflicted if i should get this though i like my DX01

Not sure I can sell my DX01. I should but I'm really liking the thought of displaying the laughing head in the interrogation scene aswell as purple-suit Joker.:gah:

I am considering the same. Keeping the DX01 and using the laughing head on that one with the other in the full suit

The laughing sculpt is phenomenal. As is the tailoring of the shirts/tie; he looks truly fantastic with the coat off. There's something about the coat though that doesn't seem right to me. Shoulders seem kind of big, and I remember it being much dirtier. The purple coat on this figure almost looks like he just picked it up from the dry cleaner, right?

yea its more cleaner just get a extra one when it comes out and dirty it up.

DX01 will dip in value for a while over the next few months because there will be a glut of people selling. It'll bounce back once this sells out and Jokers are scarcer again. Bank Robber bounced back.

SnakeDoc

I guss this will be the final Joker. They pretty much cover beginning to end in the movie. The only look they have not done is the nurse one, but I doubt they will do another one just for that.

Never mind, they might do one more just for that.

If it's anything that they learn, it's that they could be pulling a 3.0, 8.0 with the joker, smirking, tounge out, calm, sleepy etc and fan boys would still buy em.

I think they'll do a few more, maybe a commemorative edition at the 10years TDK aniversary with all the joker heads from dx 1 to 9.0 as a tribute for the younger fans who missed out on the current releases.

DX01 will dip in value for a while over the next few months because there will be a glut of people selling. It'll bounce back once this sells out and Jokers are scarcer again. Bank Robber bounced back.

SnakeDoc

remember few months back everyone was selling there br joker was there ever a reason for it ?

Back