Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully the chain on his trousers is included. It's a small detail, but its part of his costume.

Why the grumpy mask tho?

I was wondering that myself. Seemed a weird choice. I'd rather have had an RPG launcher.

I like the detonator idea, though, so long as it just comes with the set. May just be a US exclusive. Won't pay a nickel more for the detonator or Grumpy mask.

SnakeDoc

I want to know why are Grumpy and the Initiator so large? They look 1/4 scale, or am I not seeing something correct?

Bottom right of image:

I think its the perspective of the picture. They're in the foreground. The guns and handcuffs (behind the mask) look too big in that picture, too.

SnakeDoc

I want to know why are Grumpy and the Initiator so large? They look 1/4 scale, or am I not seeing something correct?

Bottom right of image:

In the same bottom right, it looks like there is a cellar background... You see ?

I was wondering that myself. Seemed a weird choice. I'd rather have had an RPG launcher.

I like the detonator idea, though, so long as it just comes with the set. May just be a US exclusive. Won't pay a nickel more for the detonator or Grumpy mask.

SnakeDoc

I thought so too.

I won't pay more for it either. People were eating it up last night. The detonator is cool but I'll never use it. And I don't give a rats ass about that mask.

581328_2913792862464_1767836407_n.jpg

looking great! :yess:

Holy ____. I have never been so glad that I hadn't purchased a Nolan Joker before.

This will be the one. Outstanding figure. :rock

outstanding indeed :yess: got a lot of options to display him from most of his scene in the movie, truly amazing :panic:

Figure's up on Fleebay.

$289 is the lowest as of now and it's $320 for the exclusive. Inclusive of Worldwide shipping.

I guess the SS price would be around $259.99.

Aaaand there's the chain.

Chain may have been removed for the "interrogation" set-up. I don't think Joker had the chain on then ... confiscated with the coat, jacket, gloves and knives.

Guess they just forgot to put it back on for the full-dress photos.

SnakeDoc

Hmmm...the Grumpy mask does look a little big in that last pic. If this is actually $260, I'm ____ed. How can you pass it up at that price?

Back