Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm...the Grumpy mask does look a little big in that last pic. If this is actually $260, I'm ____ed. How can you pass it up at that price?

You'd be crazy to pass up at that price. :lol

As more pics are comin up, and you start to compare it with the v1 and BRJ, it's not looking so good now, is it:lol

Im def getting this I hope I can use the smiling headsculpt on my version 1 joker with the crappy sculpt.

581328_2913792862464_1767836407_n.jpg

looking great! :yess:

Coat looks perfect now, the outfit is fantastic:clap thanks kato:yess:

Im def getting this I hope I can use the smiling headsculpt on my version 1 joker with the crappy sculpt.

That's my plan as well. Keep the grenade pose with the DX1 body and this head. Then have the laughing scene at the table. Still need to get a true type so I can pose the cop that comes with the DX1...haven't gotten around to it.

All these images are so amazing:)Waking up to the reveal was brilliant but as each hour passes more images come and it makes me want this figure now not end of the year/next year:(

Probably be cheaper to buy two and then sell the stuff you don't need! I am in such a pickle as to whether to order another one or not because I am really liking both head sculpts.

Yeah, if I have the cash to do so at the time, I'm ordering 2. I'm sure a part out will be very profitable with this guy.

I agree. So many useful accessories and surprise reveals that weren't revealed in the main reveal like the shotgun and back drop. Frickin sweet!

I'll put the interrogation smiling head on my spare DX01 body and suit that I haven't sold off. I still have the trenchcoat for the grenade rig, too.

Back