Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Never knew the joker mask was 1st wore by Ceaser Romano on the 66 batman show. I searched youtube for the episode and can barely see it but the gif show's him wearing it below.

the 66 episode right at 3 minutes or so in the mask scene. I have a little more respect for the mask. Thank's Optibotimus for the mask fact from your review. Nice review :clap

The Joker Is Wild - Season 1 Episode 5 - YouTube

oop's thought i was in bank robber thread. :slap:lol

Last edited:
Pic of the bootleg clothes for those interested. Nice quality for $55. I weathered the coat but it's a really nice material. Maybe a little better than the 2.0 material.

Thanks, Jimmie! It's an old, old True Type I just had lying around. I couldn't tell ya which version. I've got a custom sculpt coming from overseas. Looks to be a cast of the one that came with the original BR Joker which I always liked.

You got a link to that set?
I think there's another listing.
eBay seller onesixthkit but apparently it's sold out. He's got a web site now and I'll try and find his business card with the site name tomorrow.
Just google onesixthkit. And you're the second person I heard say its possibly better than HT.

That's an awesome looking custom Jokes! :rock

I think there's another listing.

Just google onesixthkit. And you're the second person I heard say its possibly better than HT.

OneSixthKit is his site but he doesn't have anymore joker sets listed other than the BR set.

Those are big words saying clothe's better then last joker's that were from kato tailoring . The coat felt like brand new puppy when i 1st got my joker. It's good 2 hear knock off clothes set worth buying and set is still on ebay but price has gone up.
link.
here
Custom Joker Heath Ledger 2 0 1 6 Costume DX01 DX11 Jacket Pants Suit Shoes Set | eBay

That's not onesixthkit's set. I do highly recommend his though. Hopefully he'll put more up on eBay.

Thank's for clearing up correct listing . If see listing again I'm sure we all would appreciate the link, great kitbash.

I inquired this evening with onesixthkit and they have yet to get back to me. They did answer another inquiry I had earlier in the day. Will let everyone know what they say when I get word. :duff

EDIT: They just said the set is no longer available.

Last edited:
It's possible that clearday's set is the same as onesixthkit's but, unless the photo isn't accurate, I already see a difference from the set I got...other than the price.

Edit...scratch that. I see it now. Looked like he wasn't including the chain but it's just under the pants. It probably is the same set.

Last edited:
Back