Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id bet my 2.0 that there will be a 3.0(I don't think there will ever be an official HT nurse outfit though).

That is one of the best poses I have seen for this figure. Hope you don't mind me using it.

Thanks man! It's not a problem at all! I actually saw someone pose theirs with the chair like that and I just put my own little spin on it. It's my favorite figure and I'm constantly changing the pose of it, but it may be a while until I change this one again since I like the pose so much

I have heard about the family's request as well.

Not unheard of- Brandon Lee's family requested no weapons be included.

Someone makes the grenades insert for the coat for the DX 11???

I also saw one on ebay. But does not come with the grenades, only the strings to hold them. Does yours has grenades in it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup! Comes with a double sided tape on the back. Much better than the rig I made myself when DX11 first came out. I'll stick it in the coat after I weather it again. Got a custom head coming in and DX01 hands for the grenade pose.

You've done an AWESOME job there, J&B! The likeness really comes through. One minor preference of mine though is I think I prefer the earlier version with less "real" hair. Regardless, you've done a bang up job in making the hair blend really well with the sculpted hair. Great job on the weathering of the coat too. :clap

Back