Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's still glass but covered with paper graphic but I know what you mean though. Hiding the back of the Dioder lights is a plus and probably the main reason I got the floors covered. Thanks man.

Interesting - in the pictures, it looks like they have actual texture, so that's a good job, there.

How did you make it? Is it just a standard printout affixed to the glass, or (I'm assuming) something else?

Interesting - in the pictures, it looks like they have actual texture, so that's a good job, there.

How did you make it? Is it just a standard printout affixed to the glass, or (I'm assuming) something else?

Thanks. It's a standard printout affixed to the glass.

it's about sending a message
IMG_0457_zps4d4a937f.jpg

more photos and info
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148876

F'ing A... :clap Put that auto G18 on him w/ his knife and his head forward and downward to hunch him a bit :yess: Great job gothamcityboy!

Cheers dw316, its been great project doing this dio check the link if you want see more photos and detailed project
And yes will be posing with knife and hand gun very soon:hi5:

Love that pose JSchack. and great dio gothamcityboy! :clap

Thank you rambler :hi5:

Amazing work Jokes & Bats! I know some people don't like the idea of this character getting a new version, but I would love to see HT try a rooted hair Joker. The bulkiness of the plastic hair on the existing versions is the one thing that brings them down, IMHO. The Joker's lank, lifeless hair is part of his character.

Back