Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3390E364-4366-4235-9C13-98AC24D2F34E-56321-0000062E3D00C240_zpsa819018a.jpg

Got my shipping notice from Toy Anxiety for my extra Joker stuff. I forgot how cheap that stuff was: shirt $10, pant $10, tie $3. :lol I was a fool not to buy more.

Anyone else get one?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Yep just got notice for 20 dollar's xtra joker backdrop ,wish i could of picked up more xtra's for my joker's from toy anxiety.
cheers to good deals Fiend.:duff

Last edited:
still waiting for my no. 2 ~ hopefully will be shipped soon. arghhhh....

can't believe it's just been sitting around waiting for two weeks now.

: o p

Jesus, what a steal.

Yeah, I remember the coat was under $25 too. They didn't last long, all clothing parts went very fast. I just got lucky cause I was here when Buttmunch posted that 2.0 parts were up. I was over there within minutes and the shoes were already gone.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome shots Vodoun.

Hot Toys has done a pretty damn good job over the past 5 years. That pic shows it.

Wow. $30 for shipping to Oz. Even with the Sideshow MSRP, getting the exclusive + reward points = better deal than BBTS.

@Gipetto0812
Thanks man, I was inspired by some of the set ups done by others here so I took the one that I like and put them together.

@ShortRound
Yes Hector, it is Adam's laughing sculpt :wink1:. It's interesting to see them side by side, not only the quality but the size as well, HT laughing sculpt is significantly smaller in hand compare to Adam's.

Back