Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why we all want to PO now since the ss is down and slow, take your time, it will be up for a while.

Looks great. Price is..well...these things aren't getting any cheaper so it is what it is. given how HT aren't really flying off of shelves...the last figure I preordered was the TF OC Batman...but just ordered the EX.

Site was so slow-had to call in; that worked though.
The price was daunting; may have to give up Cap, Thor, and the Batpod. With this, Black Widow on order, the new Batman sure to come, Ironman (I know-I know) and oh yeah, feeding my family...something has to give.

I only buy what I really really register with but why is everything that I connect with all dropping at once??
:slap

Wow, only $275 with all those accessories, not too shabby!

*shakes fist at Jack Joker!

As if that wasn't enough, I missed having my rewards points for him, so I spent $275 instead of the $212 I would've paid had I got Jack just a few days prior.

You going to display them in various forms of newdness?

You know it brotha!!!!

I have enough rewards points to get this outright, but I am still saving them for the Batmobile.

A free $300 figure or a $300 Batmobile...hmmmmmm :tap

Batmobile.

EX is always the way to go even if you don't like it. You can easily sell it back on Ebay for profit.

And DAMN, I can only order 1?? Wtf!

Ordered the EX, mainly because I could use my rewards. I really wish free shipping didn't nullify rewards.

I'm gonna guess this will either continue to allow orders until it ships (like Reeve Superman) or they will at least leave a week long window for pre-orders.

Glad the price is only a bit more than the Nicholson Joker, yet he comes with a lot more useable stuff. Definitely a good overall deal in 1/6.

Now we really know how he got his Scars :lol

JokerBathSalts1.jpg

JokerBathsalts2.jpg

The truth is, I'm a little pissed. I can't bring myself to read the whole thread, because of what happened in the teaser thread.

Like Elvis said:

Sadly, I'm having trouble laughing it off. The flip-flopping kind of turns my stomach.

When I saw the teaser yesterday, I saw in my minds eye what was shown today. I couldn't understand why others didn't think the head-sculpt looked amazing in the teaser. A few people tried to say that people were jumping the gun on judgment, but no one listened.

This figure is spectacular beyond words...

...however, I will try and come up with some words later...

:goodpost::goodpost:

I couldn't agree more. I read through @ 15 pages from 1am - 8 am yesterday and was amazed at how many freaks were being total jerks to each other, crapping all over these pics and killing HT and the scultors. That takes all the enjoyment out of this hobby. It read like a political forum. Sad!

One should always be somewhat hesitant in giving the full opinion and final judgment based on just one pic. Some people would say you shouldn't give a full opinion till you have it in hand although...wheres the fun in that in the meantime quite frankly. Theres a middle ground that people need to hit.

:clap:clap

This would be very wise. I am taking this approach with the amazing spiderman. I will wait and see.

Wow, only $275 with all those accessories, 2 heads and Kato designs, not too shabby!

*shakes fist at Jack Joker!

I am officially out of the race! HT is charging so much right now it's pure craziness? Hell superman is still available. Better money spent when at one time not to long ago they were not making a gazillion each figure. That and the fact that this is a 2.0. It's an outstanding joker for sure but at TWO HUNDRED and SEVENTY FIVE dollars??!!!

Is a 3.0 just around the corner for $300+. Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhh!

But that being said I congratulate the peps who are still in this race. Looks pretty awesome. Just very, very expensive. :thwak

Back