Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna guess this will either continue to allow orders until it ships (like Reeve Superman) or they will at least leave a week long window for pre-orders.

Glad the price is only a bit more than the Nicholson Joker, yet he comes with a lot more useable stuff. Definitely a good overall deal in 1/6.

This isn't goin anywhere for a LONG time. You can still buy the exclusive DX skywalker. Or did he sell out months ago?

Pre-ordered the regular with OSB and the Ex from SS (why order anything else from SS? :))

Tax is a killer but I want the extras!

OSB wrote that the extras could only be obtained separately through Toy Hunters in Hong Kong (for HK$150 / £12.50-ish as reported here about 60 pages ago).

I'm happy that I totally lost interest in the DX08 Jack Joker!

Hello, can you tell me how much more money it adds to it? I've not ordered off of sideshow before, but really fancy those extras. Cheers fella!

Because they assumed the BR joker was next to be rereleased, like the mark 1, cannibal king etc.

Pre-ordered the regular with OSB and the Ex from SS (why order anything else from SS? :))

Tax is a killer but I want the extras!

OSB wrote that the extras could only be obtained separately through Toy Hunters in Hong Kong (for HK$150 / £12.50-ish as reported here about 60 pages ago).

I'm happy that I totally lost interest in the DX08 Jack Joker!

What about custom charges tho?

Now we really know how he got his Scars :lol

JokerBathSalts1.jpg

JokerBathsalts2.jpg

Thankfully Sideshow changed "initiator" to "Detonator" on their site. WTF is an "initiator" Hot Toys!? I thought this figure was gonna come with a brochure about something. :lol

So for those you who already ordered this, are you gonna pass on the 1/4 joker enterbay? Why not wait until their full reveal before making the decision? Or the majority will get both?

So for those you who already ordered this, are you gonna pass on the 1/4 joker enterbay? Why not wait until their full reveal before making the decision? Or the majority will get both?

Don't think I wan't a 1/4 scale Joker figure. I will be getting a 1/4 Bat though.

I'm gonna have to get this. Dammit. It makes my DX01 look like ____. I swear though, this will be my last 1/6 Joker purchase. THIS MUST BE THE DEFINITIVE JOKER!!!!!!

1/6 Scale > 1/4 Scale

Price is outrageous, no surprise there. Indiana Jones DX included just as much for $25 less. This should not be perceived as a good value compared to the Nicholson Joker because that was a more expensive license; Jack gets a cut for '89 Batman merchandise and double a cut for '89 Batman merchandise of his likeness.

Back