Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This pic. It's epic.

135329dchidyilovzqqj3h.jpg

Yeah, I'm taking it in small chunks as well. :lol

If this has a spit shipment (which might be a possibility) I'd suggest to PO ASAP so you don't end up waiting on SS.

Yeah, I scared myself ____less, considering I have gantry with mark IV, joker PF ex, bat pod, 3a Rex (and some other regular figures) on PO:monkey1 not to mention the ones that I want, like the EB 1/4 batman and joker and HT's TDKR 1/6 and 1/4 offerings:slap it's a tough year for us:gah:

Unbelievable figure and at an insane price. Jeez are they proud of their work.

Ordered. Sold my DX Joker last summer and regretted it. This looks great, just wish the PERS head had a different expression. But gotta love that laughing sculpt! Going to be a challenge on how to display him. PERS head with his coat or laughing head interrogation scene? Hmmmmmm.....

Great looking figure but a pass for me.

Already own 4 great looking jokers and 275 is a lot.

I'll save my money for the TDKR figs and the bat.

Congrats to everyone picking this guy up!

Same here with that price, but I figure it's best to order the regular direct from SS. Ordering from CSC gives a immediate discount of $12.56, but I'll be getting $13.75 in RP from SS. Also, it'll get here sooner as CSC gets theirs from SS.

Yeah, I'd like to be able to order from SS, but I try to avoid credit cards as much as possible, and use Paypal for things like this.

I'm trying to order the EX, but it looks like SS is having server issues right now lol.

Back