Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered the Ex. Love every thing that he is coming with.

Edit. Just noticed post 1,000 was Joker 2.0.

$247.99 at AE?...This figure is incredibly cheap considering what the costume must've cost HT. I would've paid a lot more than that.

The truth is, I'm a little pissed. I can't bring myself to read the whole thread, because of what happened in the teaser thread.

Like Elvis said:

Sadly, I'm having trouble laughing it off. The flip-flopping kind of turns my stomach.

When I saw the teaser yesterday, I saw in my minds eye what was shown today. I couldn't understand why others didn't think the head-sculpt looked amazing in the teaser. A few people tried to say that people were jumping the gun on judgment, but no one listened.

This figure is spectacular beyond words...

...however, I will try and come up with some words later...

One should always be somewhat hesitant in giving the full opinion and final judgment based on just one pic. Some people would say you shouldn't give a full opinion till you have it in hand although...wheres the fun in that in the meantime quite frankly. Theres a middle ground that people need to hit.

Damn EX BULL____!! Now I gotta order SS and pay tax along with already higher prices.

No one is bothered by how puffy the coat looks though?

I want to pre-order the ex for not to expensive in Europe ( The Netherlands ) Does someone know a good site where I can pre-order the EX and I dont have to pay 100$ Shipping Costs? Thanks in advice, and also does someone know what the exactly price for shipping to Europe from SideShow cost?

Ordered:

ITEM(S) ORDERED:

(1) Hot Toys DX Series The Joker DX 2.0 - Sixth Scale Collectible Figure
Item Number: 9018901
Price: $274.99

Order Subtotal: $274.99
Reward Points Discount: $(203.50)

My last order from SideShow (Iron Man MK VI Avengers version) cost 25 dollars to ship i believe. (To The Netherlands)

Also damn that server at sideshow.. now i accidentally pre-ordered twice.

Congrats to all who are getting this! It's an awesome figure but I just can't justify paying that much for a collectible from a movie that isn't even in my top 3 movie franchises.

Back