Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to change the subject quickly me thinks...

:lol

1-94.jpg

Holy jahblebus.

That's a thing of beauty. The headsculpt looks spectacular there man.

Holy jahblebus.

That's a thing of beauty. The headsculpt looks spectacular there man.

Thanks man, obviously I tried to highlight the positives of the sculpt here, but this is what the DX11 is. Mix this with the dio, second headsculpt and it's a killer overall package.

Best pic of the dx11 yet rory, that looks crazy good. I was not a Fan of those sculpts, but here I'm loving it. it's all the dx11 right? so no mixed Kato parts etc?

Best pic of the dx11 yet rory, that looks crazy good. I was not a Fan of those sculpts, but here I'm loving it. it's all the dx11 right? so no mixed Kato parts etc?

Thanks man, all Dx11 except pants which are Dx01.
I just like the look of them.

**** it. Tell us about the shipping labels and bubblewrap too.

Just opened the thread, and it was like.. What have I walked in on...
:lol

They could be the MMS pants for all I care Rory, the bottom line is the Joker pic you posted looks amazing and should prove a lot of the nay Sayers wrong.:lecture

VERY Cool review love the laughing sculpt on the bank robber joker totaly stealing that look .I cant wait looks amazing. SO gonna rock :yess::rock

A few regular ***, non-shiny natural light pics of the PERS sculpt I got today. Everything is DX01 except the head. Sculpt is great in person.

Great photos cr0w! That HS is amazing. Can you post a pic of the Joker in the DX11 outfit but wearing the DX01 coat on top? I think that is the route I want to go but I would like to see it first.

nice pics, cr0w ~ thanks!

not sure i like that dx01 coat over the new one ~ it's a bit slouchy and clingy looking by comparison.

nice pics, cr0w ~ thanks!

not sure i like that dx01 coat over the new one ~ it's a bit slouchy and clingy looking by comparison.

It can be, yeah...but I'm personally not really willing to steam, iron, comb, stretch, sew, rub deer piss all over, cure, sun-dry, then bake for 4 hours at 420 degrees to make it look half-decent. So...yeah. DX01 coat is fine. I have the EB Joker if I want a good outfit. This is just because I got tired of the BR sculpt. I'm flat-out sick of having to do a week's worth of work at least to make my $300 figures look worth a damn.

Back