Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad i could help .

Do you think we should make a Heath Ledger thread for his anniversary?

Or do you think the MODS will delete it saying "theres too man joker threads" waaaaa waaaaa waaa

no problem there were a lot of threads of joel too...;)

always put a layer of something between your little dollie clothes and anything hot like this. never use the iron directly on the item.

I'll be lucky if I can get him to look as good as Rory's. But my lapels will be different...

:lol

You mean straight same as everyone else?
Mags, mags, mags. It's ok to be different.

Joking..ahem..aside. I watched all the Joker scenes in TDK yesterday, took about 10mins, hard to believe he was in it so little. But anyway, you can hardly see his lapels in the movie, even in HD. But they definitely are uneven in the underground truck chase/hit me sequence. You can glimpse them as the "slaughter is the best medicine" door opens. And to a lesser degree later on the street as you pointed out. They are not even straight on the poster. No idea why they seem more extreme on the costume pics, error perhaps, but both Ledger's make-up/hair and wardrobe was all over the place on TDK. So anything is relevant as long as you are happy with it, and I love the look, and it certainly helps with scale.

:lol

You mean straight same as everyone else?
Mags, mags, mags. It's ok to be different.

Joking..ahem..aside. I watched all the Joker scenes in TDK yesterday, took about 10mins, hard to believe he was in it so little. But anyway, you can hardly see his lapels in the movie, even in HD. But they definitely are uneven in the underground truck chase/hit me sequence. You can glimpse them as the "slaughter is the best medicine" door opens. And to a lesser degree later on the street as you pointed out. They are not even straight on the poster. No idea why they seem more extreme on the costume pics, error perhaps, but both Ledger's make-up/hair and wardrobe was all over the place on TDK. So anything is relevant as long as you are happy with it, and I love the look, and it certainly helps with scale.

Oh, I'll make them uneven, but I'll base it on a "hit me" screen cap, not on the post shooting costume.

Back