Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is such a bizarre review, because it's like "Wow, this laughing sculpt is so amazing, it's beautiful and wow the regular sculpt is beautiful too, but not as beautiful as the laughing sculpt - wow!!! And the coat is not that puffy, and oh yeah there's this diorama that I haven't bothered to put together and a table and chairs, nothing special. Does the lamp light up? Who cares, nothing special, I'll probably toss it in the trash. And here's the exclusive clown mask, or something? And a detonator - meh, nothing to see here! Oh and a box with some shiny letters and stuff? Look! Lots of hands! One's missing, did I lose it? Oh well... And a stand a *****-ton more weapons, you know, nothing special. Who cares, really? Now back to the heads, WOOOOOW!!! Maybe not perfect, but beautiful, and WOOOOOW!!!"

No wonder the heads are sweaty - I'd be sweaty, too, if someone chatted me up like that!

Seriously, I kept wanting to be like:"Sweet Jesus! All that extra stuff is awesome! Pleeease just set it up into a diorama, swap out the weapons, let's see this set in it's full blown glory!"

"Meh, nothing special, move along, nothing to see here - who cares?" :dunno

:lol

love neny's reviews. he's got a great perspective and he knows what he likes and doesn't care about the details. it's as honest a response to something as you can find.

: D

This is such a bizarre review, because it's like "Wow, this laughing sculpt is so amazing, it's beautiful and wow the regular sculpt is beautiful too, but not as beautiful as the laughing sculpt - wow!!! And the coat is not that puffy, and oh yeah there's this diorama that I haven't bothered to put together and a table and chairs, nothing special. Does the lamp light up? Who cares, nothing special, I'll probably toss it in the trash. And here's the exclusive clown mask, or something? And a detonator - meh, nothing to see here! Oh and a box with some shiny letters and stuff? Look! Lots of hands! One's missing, did I lose it? Oh well... And a stand a *****-ton more weapons, you know, nothing special. Who cares, really? Now back to the heads, WOOOOOW!!! Maybe not perfect, but beautiful, and WOOOOOW!!!"

No wonder the heads are sweaty - I'd be sweaty, too, if someone chatted me up like that!

Seriously, I kept wanting to be like:"Sweet Jesus! All that extra stuff is awesome! Pleeease just set it up into a diorama, swap out the weapons, let's see this set in it's full blown glory!"

"Meh, nothing special, move along, nothing to see here - who cares?" :dunno

:lol

Yeah some people are like that, Sometimes I sound like a miserable sob on my videos, but thats because I am. :pfft:

love neny's reviews. he's got a great perspective and he knows what he likes and doesn't care about the details. it's as honest a response to something as you can find.

Honestly, I wasn't trying to be mean to neny, but I am ALL about the details, so this was probably the most frustrating review I could imagine! :monkey1

The sculpt's paint looks sweaty/shiny on that Neny video?

It's been mentioned by those who have it that the head sculpts are glossy and have a bit of a wet look to them. Rorywan mentioned it in his initial thoughts. A bit disappointing, but I think it still looks great.

Neny's review convinced me to PO this. I was on the fence as the sculpts didn't really look great to me in the pics I had seen, but in that video they really look great ( apart from the gloss lol).

So many Jokers.:panic: :panic: :panic: I'd want to see what they'd all look like together. TDK, 89, AC, and comic Joker all side by side.

I'm thinking of having AC and 89 cruising in the front seat of the 66 Batmobile, while Ledger and the comic version laugh it up in the back.:lol

I'm thinking of having AC and 89 cruising in the front seat of the 66 Batmobile, while Ledger and the comic version laugh it up in the back.:lol

this would be awesome! i almost want a '66 batmobile, but i just can't do it. would love to live vicariously through others', though.

Damn, I always forget that it's a two seater. Oh well, a drag race between the 66 and 89. :lol

so it's a two seater ~ somehow i think they would figure out a way to make it work.

on the other hand a drag race is pretty funny too.

Back