Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are some cases that are similar in look/pricing to a Detolf? We have no Ikea yet in Colorado, and the $300 shipping cost they're quoting me seems just a BIT high.

agreed i too am from colorado. i was looking at the detolf's online, went to order ($65 isnt bad at all) but then saw the shipping charges. ARE THEY NUTS!!!! i've been looking for something similar as well with no luck. anyone have any suggestions for a nice display case? we are getting an ikea but it probably wont be open for another year :( tyler durden would be ashamed... you are not your f...ing detolf :p lol

I don't know what shipping service they use, but the detolfs are pretty damn heavy. I went to the Ikea here in Houston to get one without realizing how heavy they are, parked at the very back of the parking lot, then had to haul it all the way to the car, limping the whole way because the night before I had ripped the nail off my big toe, because I really didn't feel like taking the car up to the loading dock, which was a mad house.

I would almost rather pay the $300 than go through that again. :lol

Wow, I just checked and he seems to be sold out by most sellers. But he was going for $165 average (not including shipping)... now it seems to be $180+ by the remaining sellers.

You can probably find him cheaper on the for sale section of this board.

I dunno, looking at those pics I really like the DX pants a lot better.

Guess it's just a matter of taste. :dunno

I just really like the slim look:
picture.php

Dude. That is Bad. Ass.

Looks like it's right out of that one promo still!

I dunno, looking at those pics I really like the DX pants a lot better. Guess it's just a matter of taste. :dunno
I just really like the slim look.

Definitely a matter of taste because personally I hate that "slim" look. That's why I changed to the v1 pants. :lol

hey guys wanted some opinions on this i have the DX joker and i have Bank Robber Joker and i want to use the second head sculpt from the bank robber figure should i get a version 1 joker and put it on that or get another DX? Whats your guys opinions between the two figures? Are there any accessories from version 1 that i dont have from the other 2 jokers?

All the V1 accessories you already have with BR and DX.

Of course getting V1 would be the cheapest route, but I decided I wanted the best for that extra BR head so I bought another DX. But the DX seems to be sold out now and is slowly rising in price.

The tailoring on the V1 looks sloppy compared to DX imo.

I display the second head form Bank Robber Joker which I repainted as a Jail cell Joker which Ive mixed DC Direct and V1 clothes to get the right look... It depends on how your displaying the figure which you should buy...

All the V1 accessories you already have with BR and DX.

Of course getting V1 would be the cheapest route, but I decided I wanted the best for that extra BR head so I bought another DX. But the DX seems to be sold out now and is slowly rising in price.

The tailoring on the V1 looks sloppy compared to DX imo.

thanks man you wouldnt happen to have pics of it with the BR head on would you?

Not atm. But I'll see if I can get some tomorrow.

Edit: Eh, got some with my cell cam... quality is crappy.

Last edited:
if anyone is interested in purchasing a DX joker Redfordfilms has them right now and if you purchase with google checkout you can get it for 159.99 shipped, which is the cheapest right now.

Not atm. But I'll see if I can get some tomorrow.

Edit: Eh, got some with my cell cam... quality is crappy.

Thanks for the pics man it looks great.

and thanks for the info about redford films guys i have never used them before.

hey guys wanted some opinions on this i have the DX joker and i have Bank Robber Joker and i want to use the second head sculpt from the bank robber figure should i get a version 1 joker and put it on that or get another DX? Whats your guys opinions between the two figures? Are there any accessories from version 1 that i dont have from the other 2 jokers?

Nurse Joker.

picture.php

Back